Perspective... update no 2!

Thanks for your kind words everyone - and I will encourage her to go for councelling - as I posted last night - they have caught one guy - he is denying it at the moment even though they have dna evidence plus they will have found traces of whatever they used to drug her in her system. The police were round her house speaking to her parents for 3 hours yesterday - explaining that because he is denying it (and he is now out on bail) - it will have to go to crown court (please bear with me - I may not be 100% correct here as it was my DH on the phone to his parents so I got this info about 5th hand) in 4 MONTHS TIME!! They also asked if she would be strong enough for this as she will be grilled by the other solicitors. This is what really annoyed me - it's not as though she slept with someone and then went to the police - she was drugged and woke up in a house she didn't recognise. Some local people then called the police!! GRRRRRRRRRRR :evil: I'm not sure I would be able to handle having every detail of my past brought up in court for all and sundry and I haven't just been through a horrific ordeal! It's disgraceful.
Hopefully this guy will come to his senses and admit it and let the police know the other guys name.

Sorry for long post - I am seething. What is wrong with the justice system in this bloody country!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back