Period type pain straight after a period??!!

SoObsessed

Reaction score
I'm CD7 and AF has gone but I'm now getting really painful lower cramps like AF is on its way.
Anyone else get this or can shed any light on what it might be?

How soon after? I've read that ovulation can cause pain sometimes, so would depend on timing I guess. Hope it's hurting less soon x

Thank you. AF literally finished yesterday so I'm guessing not OV pains x

Haven't a clue what's going on. We BD'd last night and this morning I woke up to watery red blood and back ache and cramps! I was so hoping my cycles would go straight back to normal but this is anything but normal for me!!

Last edited:
Hi soobsessed, your partner could be hitting your cervix causing cramps maybe ?. If it carries on I would book an appointment to see your gp. I forgot to add that BBD at the tail end of a period has started me off bleeding again xx

Last edited:
Sometimes I get cramping directly after AF sometimes I also get it all the way through the month here and there. I have no idea why. I'm guessing it's something to do with hormones but I could be wrong.

Xxx

So my bleeding is full flow again today and I feel awful. Cramps headache, bloating, back ache, sore boobs. I'm guessing I'll be out for a BFP this monthb:-(

That's really odd to have another period after cd7, I would definitely ring your Dr for a check up as any bleeding in-between periods should be investigated. Are you up to date with your smear etc ?, it might be cervical erosion? xx

Sounds silly but have you done a pregnancy yes just to rule it out ?, am just wondering why your boobs would be sore. You can get implantation bleeding and still have periods when pregnant xx

I only had my coil removed about 10 days ago so I'm guessing that's what its all about. Will see Dr next week if it's not settled. Thanks for responding x
Oh and I've just ordered OPK and pregnancy tests from eBay so will test once they arrive x

Last edited:
Ah it could well be sore from the coil removal, was it a copper coil or Mirena with progesterone in ? xx

Last edited:
That could explain it then, it may take a while for the progesterone to clear, I know on progesterone pills you can get lots of spotting and bleeding. It may take a while for your hormones to get back to normal cycle x

It seems to have settled again this morning. Fingers crossed xx

Ah that's good news hun, I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Are you going to be trying the opks ? x

I've never OPK'd before and vowed I'd wait for first couple of months before I started. However I just bought some eBay cheepies as I guess giving us the best possible chance is optimum x

No I've never used them either. I'm worried incase I don't see a line at all lol, I'm testing every day at the moment. Let me know how you get on with yours hun x

They arrived!! Only a faint line this morning. Still early days though. Inly CD10 today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back