1st period after miscarriage

Zandytoll

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I had a chemical miscarriage on 4th Dec 09 after about 6 weeks. I got my period last sunday and it was the most painful thing i have ever experienced. I have been fortunate to never have had bad period pains only bad headaches . My GP said that my first period after my mc may be worse than normal but the pain I have had over the past few days has been unbelievable.

My stomach is really swollen and still feels very tender. It is better today than it has been, as up until today I have found it painful just walking. It looks like the bleeding has stopped as well but I still feel very sore across my lower stomach.

I know I probably sound a little precious but I just wondered if anyone else had experienced anything similar to this. I am please I have had my period as it means we can try again but I am wondering if all this pain is normal as my periods have never been like this.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts

xx

My first period after my miscarriage was the same as you are saying for 4 days my stomach was so sore i cried the whole time :( i actually phoned the doctors and spoke to my doctor and he said it´s a common thing to happen and to take paain killers and if nothing changes i should go back

after they 4 days everything was normal and my period the month after was fine

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back