AF type cramps..

sarahx500

Reaction score
hi all, i think i ovulated monday or tuesday this week and ive been getting AF type cramps all day today, and sore boobs, bit of back ache earlier on which i never get. but mainly the AF type cramps as if shes on her way...
on tuesday i'll be going into my 4th week of a 28 day cycle and AF's not due until 29th.. any ideas ..

been on the NHS direct website and they say u can get period type cramps about this time..

could i be getting symptoms this soon after ovulation

think its just wishful thinking tho

10 days til testing lol, just have to wait i suppose

im more or less the same as you right now, except i think im a couple of days ahead, i ov last sat-sundayish, and my nips are sore, and i get cramps.. but like you said im wishful thinking too. :( we shall see :) xxxxxxxx

Hi

Don't want to get your hopes up by I had AF cramps and awful back ache very early - about 10 days before AF due - when I got pregnant. \normally I'd only get it 2 days before.

I was so annoyed because I thought it meant that I wasn't pregnant and that AF was coming early. Had no idea it was a symptom :lol:

Thanx Louise,,

still have AF type cramps and achy boobs, more cramps though!!
felt absoloutley knackered by 7.30 last night, which isnt like me at all...

good luck mel xxx

you too sarah, wouldnt it be great if we got BFPs together hehe!!!

mel it wud be brilliant if we got BFP's at the same time, hows u going?

kepp us uptodate..

i still have cramps.. but been sick twice in the last 2 hours, and ow i have a headache lol to go with itchy nips and sore boobs on and off lol

would symptoms show this early ??

xxxxx

cant believe how tired i am, i was asleep by about 9.10pm last night and didnt get up til about 7.30am which is so unlike me and my boobs r aching so much this morning...

wow sounds promising!:D!! with me i just had my spotting yesterday which people think could be implantation bleeding but im tryin not to get my hopes up, just nipples hurt to touch andfell asleep at 8.30 last nite so.. who knows lol! As the days wear on I feel less and less ''pregnant'' and more '' wanting to be pregnant''
I have come down with tonsilitus which is fab lol.
I tested this morning too with an early respone one and alas... bfn :( i think that has kinda got me down realy. Thing is its o/h bday on saturday night and they are all drinking, what do I do.. just have a couple. I will feel silly at the end if i realise im not p/g, and missed out on a good night out..but at the same time dont want to take the risk incase i am.. i just want my body to do something that screams '' PREGNANT''lol.
good luck with you darlin! sounds really good hehehe! KEEP ME UP TO DATE BABES! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a drink on Saturday night!! :D I had the same concerns but didn't want to put my life on hold so I carried on as normal. I was drunk just before I found out I was PG but baby is fine. Obviously I stopped when I found out. It's worse to drink between 8 and 12 weeks as that's when the organs are developing. You'll be fine, have a great night. x

awww thanks kim, I will have a few then lol! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:( i cant keep my breakfast down... ive been sick twice this morning and i still have cramps....

same old same lol.. 4 days til testing and get the occasional nausia wave.. but then its gone again lol! I have what felt like a ''yeast infection'' yesterday but again that has gone, and that can be a sign of pg aswell so ya never kno lol. oww im getting soo impatient...one minute i feel like I could be the next not lol.. we shall see, im not olding out much hope just incase.
but you, i think you have such a huge chance! it sounds like it could be it for you sarah!!!! :D

YOu have sooo gotta test soon!! not long to go now! KEEP ME UPDATED, its not over til the old hag shows her face!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mel and Sarah,

Sending lots of babydust to you both your symptoms sound promising
so i hope you both get your bpfs

Sarah

xx

thanx every1,, ive had backache all day!

good luck mel.. hope AF sods off and stays away....

anymore symptoms?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tummy twinges and ive come down with a mother of a yeast infection- apparently a sign of preg.. I havent had an infection for years so.... heres to hoping! GOODLUCK SARAH, yours sounds so promising!!!!! :D

I will be gutted if mine isnt a pos test, but I will get back on that old horse and ride again. since this is my first month off contraception I will be very lucky, Im just hoping that the symptoms i have arent ''normal'' ones i should be having pregnant or not. As I ahvent really had a normal cycle in years :oops: ohwell i guess I still have a chance! I still ovulated, so thats the main thing! GOOD LUCK SARAH! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ive had terrible backache for the last 2 days and have got it manily at the top of my left leg front and back and the left side of the base of my back and its really uncomfortable.. got brown stuff wen i wipe, all day yesterday from about mid morning still got it this morning? still getting AF type cramps and being and feeling sick...... 4 days til testing ,, too early yet i think ?

keep yr chin up mel, like u said its not over til she shows up... keep us up dated mel and good luck xxxxxxx

Hi Sarah.

I had really bad back ache for abouta week leading up to my P and i kept blaming it on my posture and the way I was sitting at work. I didnt even realise I was late and found out I was PG

I am sending you lots of baby dust and hope you get the pg that you want

Sarah x

Hi sarah, cant help feeling like i am taking over your thread lol! nothing as of yet. I was in a weirdo mood and took a ovulation test and there were two lines lol, but the test line was really faint, if only it was a hpt... its depressed me even more now lol!
Ive read you can use ovulation tests as hpt but the 2 lines have to be the same darkness or the test line has to be darker.
I had luck with ov tests though, mine was light and got darker and darker until I was ovulating..so maybe they will get darker too this time. iM waiting on my preg tests in the post... god bless ebay!

best of luck girl;) you deserve it! you can test from 10 days after ov, so i think taht would be the day after tomorrow for you, but i cant count lol? GOODLUCK babes! :)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back