Period pains... normal?

Ray

Reaction score
Hi all

I found out I was pregnant on Christmas Day (2-3 weeks on the test = 4 weeks in real terms). My period would normally be due tomorrow (we tested 3 days early as you can do with certain tests), and I am experiencing period pains this evening. They're really quite real. Is this normal?

Thank you! xx

Hiya

I don't know what is normal but Ive had bad cramp like aches all week and in my back too, feel just like period pains! I think it's just things stretching inside you.
X

Agree.....i had cramping pains too and backside Soooo bad! Nothing to worry about....

Totally normal! I had them on and off for the first few weeks with both of mine x

I had period like pain on and off throughout my whole twin pregnancy and they were fine xxx

Yup, I'm 6 weeks and my 'period cramps' havent stopped yet

Same here.
I'm on progesterone (cos our bean is an IVF miracle), so I know there's no way the old hag is coming to pay a visit, otherwise I would have been convinced that AF was just around the corner.
So all normal :) Xx

I got period pains until i was about 9 weeks you will get period pains around the time your period is due even when you're pregnant x

i still get them at time of month and for past 2 months ive spotted on the first day of my period to

dont worry hun x

I have had these all the way through. It comes and goes during the day, and i am STILL wearing that infamous Pad just incase haha. Don't worry hun, everything is stretching and getting comfy :) x

This is so reassuring as i have been getting the pains on and off every day since my period was due, thats why i left testing so late as i kept saying to my boyfriend this is so strange as it feels like my period is coming!

Its strange, i thought i knew quite alot about pregnancy symptoms but its not untill you are pregnant you really know!

Yup, I had those with each of my first two! Feels just like period cramps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back