Help. Bad Period type pains

Yogabird

Reaction score
Hello,

Really worried iv just had 25 mins of bad period type pains - im 6 weeks pregnant - has anyone else had this ?

Is this normal ?

Hi yogabird,
I am 5 weeks pregnant and have aches and twinges all day long.
Is it really painful? Are you sure its not trapped wind? I panicked with pains in my stomach but it turned out I just needed to fart (sorry if TMI :roll: )
If you think its really bad maybe you should have it checked out, good luck :hug:

Hiya

Try not to worry i had period pains all the way through with my daughter whenever i was due my period if i hadn't been pregnant, you can always ring the emergency doctor and ask i wasn't off the phone to them when i was having my son

hun try not to worry.. i get them sometimes.. but if they come back stronger and really hurt and your bleeding then get it checked out..

when you have then lay down and relax :hug: :hug:

Hi yogabird, try not to worry. It could be completely normal, it is common to get pains, I still get them.

If you are concerned give the doctor a ring :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxx

I had these kind of pains not very nice and quite scary.

If your at all concerned please see your doc or m/w even just for reassurance. Hope your ok :hug:

Hi

Not much else to say but hope the pains ease off for you its not nice
Katrina

Hi girls, thanks for your replies. Luckily there has been no pain since or bleeding. I'm off for a scan so fingers crossed. Will let you know. Were your pains quite bad Tracy? Mine would have made me lie down as unusually strong even if it had been my period. Does anyone know what it could be? So glad you're all out there! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi ya, hope your scan goes Ok Hun, I had bad AF type pains all during week 4 and 5 they have only eased off in the last couple of days. The Dr's are absolutely no help when you ask about them, so thats why I came on here and it has really helped to find out others are having the same pains. They are usually just caused by our ligaments softening around the pelvis and the womb growing to make way for baby. If you do get them again, a nice soak in a bath might help !! Not too hot thou we don't want you passing out :rotfl:

Hiya

I have also had Af type cramps/aches on and off.... good luck x

good luck with the scan hun :hug:

i had quite bad periody pains early on which i put down to my body stretchi8ng n preparing to grow me a baby :cheer:

Hello people, just back from a ultra sound and all is well!!!! :cheer: In fact I saw a heartbeat which was so moving and just amazing! So they cant work out why I had such bad pain. They seem to be just as much in the dark as the rest of us! They suggested constipation, urinary infection, ligaments moving, things stretching etc. This was at Bristol Southmead hospital not the local doc so I feel more reassured. They said pain is very common. Thanks again to you all for the kindness and support, so glad I'm not alone! :hug: :hug: :hug: 's and xx's 2u all.

That's great Yogabird! You must be thrilled! I can't wait to see my baby!

xxx

sorry hun have only just seen this. Yes mine were quite painful but it was literally for a couple of days.

Anyway great news bout your scan i had mine today too. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back