Period pains update

Emmamb

Reaction score
Started wiv period like pains about half an hour ago,my lower back aches and am generally feelin niggly.
Am kinda hopin that it's just cos ive been up coughin all night. Haven't tolddh how I'm feelin cos he'l just get all excited.

Any1 else had anythin similar at this stage...wot did it turn out to b-pls don't say labour,I'm not ready lol x

Last edited:
Hey Emma, i've had this on and off for the last few weeks, midwife said it was baby engaging/putting pressure on my cervix... they've now progressed to period pains with stabbing pains in my foof and bum :shock: so definitely feel like somethings changing!!

I found a hot water bottle and doing hip circles on my ball helps x

Thanks,I'm gonna have a long soak and see if that eases it...then I'm takin my mum to tesco 4 a few bits so hopefully will take my mind off it. Xx

I wish I could help, I'm still getting mildly painful BH n I feel my hooha is going to fall off due to so much pressure down there.
Hope the warm bath helps you hunny xxx

It helped whilst i was in there but niggling again now...feel a bit sick aswel xx

Is it a random niggly pain u get low down n feels like it's in ur pelvic area?

You got a hot waterbottle Hun?

ive had this too had awful back pain last nite but has eased off, ive just put it down to coughing ++ and prob being sat about more . i hope you feel better today xx

Is it a random niggly pain u get low down n feels like it's in ur pelvic area?

You got a hot waterbottle Hun?

No it's in my lower back constantly and on and off period pains in my bump. Can't seem to get comfy anywhere. xx

:( Awww bbz

I really hope baba isnt back to back with you.
I have a spare hotwater bottle if u want it.

I've had this too lately. One night it was so bad I nearly took pain killers. Make sure your drinking plenty of water, it definitely helps.

It seems to have eased now...the reason I worry is all my last 3 labours started off slow and niggly and within 24 hours was in full blown labour and I'm hopin it's not gonna b the case this time (at least not yet anyway) xx

Fingers crossed that isn't the case hun, light some candles n relax in the bath n tell the pain to shove off xxx

Just had 3 'stop what I'm doin and grab the nearest shelf' contractions in tesco. Bought a supply of paracetamol and a new wheat bag...hopin thatl ease it cos the backache is back with avengence xx

I get Braxton hicks like that but not in my back.

U sure u don't wanna go ask to see someone just to be on the safe side hunny???
I'm actually worried for u :(

I get Braxton hicks like that but not in my back.

U sure u don't wanna go ask to see someone just to be on the safe side hunny???
I'm actually worried for u :(

Na,this is my 4th baby,I know that if he's gonna come he's gonna come and I even if it is labour theyl send me home til it's established which could take days. Il just keep pottering about and see if anythin more happens xx

I've got my fingers crossed for you hun.
As mad as this sounds I wished I was in labour. Fingers crossed I hope labour kicks in soon, like 3/4 weeks or so.
It's so uncomfy :(

I want baby here but Im also not ready yet...we've got everythin bought etc but still got lil bits to do iykwim I'm really fed up of been pregnant but would like the kids back at school b4 baby arrives xx

I hear that.
I don't have a cot/Moses basket yet. I just don't want to be pregnant anymore. I don't like this stage :(
Feel like my hip is going to break right down the centre n on the right side

I'm fed up of not been able to get comfy,I'm still hopin that labour will hold off a few more weeks. Still haven't told dh about the pains that r not timeable but r gettin stronger! x

Oh Blimey Emma! hope they calm dokwn a bit so you can have baby cook a few more weeks!

Keep an eye on them. so they are period pains that are not at same time as your braxton hikcks then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back