non-stop period pains

melhoney

Reaction score
Hi,

just wanted to ask if anyone around my stage of pregnancy (36 weeks) has experienced that... It's approx. one hour that I have period-like pains without cramps or contractions, quite strong pains, though!

I really don't know what I should think about it, so if someone can help, I would love to know!! Am getting a little bit worried (just a little bit :? )

thanks in advance

mel xx

i had peiod pains but with contractions wen i was in labour it may be nothing but if ur worried ring the hospital or MW

Hi Mel,

I had period pains for 2 weeks, somedays really bad and bad back ache. It's your cervix softening and getting ready for opening and is very normal. I know is really uncomfortable and after a while of it very draining but it's a sign that things are happening slowly for you. :D

Thanks A LOT for this!!! :p
I am feel much better now...really thought something was happening too early, and now that it has finally stopped and that I have passed the night without any further signs of labour, I feel more settled!

My mum arrives from france on Friday, and I really would not like her to miss the birth for just a few days! :wink:

And I don't feel quite ready yet! That has made me realise that I must write my birth plan today...

Will bother you again if something comes up again! :D
Thanks

Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back