Period pains update

They say if the pains are still there when you move around into a different position then its probably contractions...i know its exciting but i hope baby holds off for a couple weeks for you hun! xx

I've tried hot baths,sittin on ball,lyin on ball,walkin and cleaning and they're still coming...they start in my back then radiate round the front and last between 30 seconds and 2 minutes. I've tried timin them but gave up...just gonna wait and see what happens...just had 2 pints of water which apparently should stop false labour-fx they ease off xx

:yay: they seemed to have eased off after 12 hours!! Backs still niggling but aren't gettin them round the front anymore.
Hopefully theyl stay away for a few more weeks xx

That's great!! I drink tons of water to keep mine away :)

Niggling again this mornin!
On the plus side were off to buy the last of the baby stuff,bedding mainly. Then off to my mil's,hope they calm down by then...cant be doin wiv flapping lol xxx

How you feeling today Emma ?

Been niggling again all day but seemed to have eased now...was gettin backache that came and went like contractions but never had them in my back in previous pregnancies so not sure what they feel like iykwim...they was comin every 3-5 minutes for a few hours but have thankfully disappeared now.

Knowin my luck il go overdue lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back