Back ache and 'period pains'

Loulabelle

Reaction score
Omg my back has been killing me today! It's like a constant ache in my lower back that willnot go away! Feels like I need to really stretch it out but that's not making it any better! Also got a dull ache in my pelvis, like period pains but not bad ones, it's my back that's doing my head in! I've suffered all way through with my back but not like this where nothing will ease it - i assume this is just a normal part of being heavily pregnant eh?! :-S

I had this at the beginning of the week - ive never had a bad back before, and god it hurts!
Couldnt get comfy anywhere - the bottom felt like it was struggling to cope with the weight of the bump at the front, and the top of my back and shoulders felt like I had pulled muscles all the way down.
I also had very very mild stomach ache, and just felt 'odd', lol!

It was awful so I got home, layed on my front on my maternity pillow, with a hot water bottle on my back! Was great for the backache - however, it also turned baby round to lying sideways, so not sure im going to be doing that again!
I think its the position of the baby - and sometimes is worse than other times.......
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back