Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps

Doodles

Reaction score
On day 8 of a 25 day cycle, feeling very dizzy & light headed, exhausted, got slammed with a bout of nausea earlier today, been having awful headaches but worse of all is the constant itchy nipples! They haven't stopped! Hubby says they look brighter/pinker. Also had some dull achey AF pains earlier but they didn't last very long. Anyone else getting these signs or had these signs before getting a :BFP:? Testing 16th as have miscarriage clinic that day so wanna know before I go x

and oh my God the thirst! I wake up in the middle of the night desperate for a drink x

Hey hun. Can I be really dumb and ask, are you only on day 8 or was it a typo and you're day 18? Anyway your symptoms sound good. I was exhausted and had a bad breakout. The nipples changing is a common first symptom too. Fx for you xxx

haha I'm an idiot & looked at my ticker wrong, it's 8days until testing, on CD17 x

Sounds good, Doodles, fx xx

Sounding good. ... thirst was one of my symptoms ;-)

New Symptoms as of last night

Tuesday Night

Anxiety
BMJ
Randy as a rabbit on speed :shock:
Tightening in my abdo
Wind (much to hubby's disgust :D)
Lower back pain
Stupidly itchy nipples
Mild AF pains
Feeling wet as if I've just come on my period

Wednesday

Waking up with an urgent need to pee
Very thirsty
Constipated

Exciting hun - fingers crossed!

Let me know how it goes at the recurrent miscarriage clinic - Hopefully you'll be going with your BFP :)

I am back on 2nd March for my results!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exciting hun - fingers crossed!

Let me know how it goes at the recurrent miscarriage clinic - Hopefully you'll be going with your BFP :)

I am back on 2nd March for my results!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, I really hope so
:hugs: good luck with your results x

:rofl: love it hun much nicer than cm xx

hehe still not allowed to name the other names around hubby :roll:

Something feels different this month, I had spotting around ovulation which I haven't had since I fell pregnant with Doodles in 2008 & the tarrot reader's message is still stuck in my head. She told my mum "tell your daughter, next time she gets to six weeks, to ask for a clip" :shock: x x

CD 19, stomach is in knots, apetite has plumeted to the point the smell of anything is making me gag, feeling run down, libido was through the roof last night but couldn't do anything as afraid if we are pregnant sex would do harm this early on

Anyone else got symptoms :dust::dust:

Yay. That sounds really promising:)
fingers and toes crossed for you. I know how ttc for such a long time feels!!
mel x

Nausea, constipation, dizziness, wind, period pains

this waiting game is killing me!

Blimey hun - you have a lot of symptoms :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol I know, I'm worried I'm going to be disapointed again though, had a lot of these symptoms last month & got a :bfn:, hubby thinks I'm being stupid cos I think I might be x

I'd try keeping a log of your symptoms if you don't get your + this month - I am sure you will though!!

I use and Excel sheet and I am starting to chart from period, through Ovualtion to PMT and see what symptoms I have and when.

I was pretty disappointed to get a BFN last month as I did have a few 'pregnancy' symptoms - not as many a you though LOL!!

I just want to get to know my cycle a bit better.

Fingers crossed we'll get our BFP's soon though.

When are you testing?

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
that's a good idea, thank you :hugs: testing on Thursday morning which is when :af: is due, want to find out before mc clinic

:dust: hope you get your :bfp: soon x

Exciting hun - fingers and toes crossed!!! I'll be stalking on Thursday morning LOL!

I am testing on 2nd March - day of my appointment at M/c clinic as well ha ha!!

Not even fertile yet though :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

The skin on my arm is stupidly painful, it actually feels burned & I cant bare anything touching it, even my faux fur throw :cry: & my nose feels all blocked & congested

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back