Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps

Yea i agree with Carnat ( although i dud yhe same thing this morning:) ) its probably too early. Its waiting time again!!!
FX hun
mel x

Hey hun, its prob just too early, fx for you :dust: xx

hopefully its just too early and fingers x'd xxxxxxxxxx

hopefully its to earlt to test x
sending lots of baby dust xx

having quick sharp twinges in my foof, like an electric shock
also been getting like a bubbly popping feeling in my abdomin

don't know what to do about mc clinic tomorow, incase I am & it's just too early to test x

And hubby coughing has really been annoying the :censored: but then him just talking to me is doing that right now :rofl::blush: I feel so guilty lol, I just had to tell him to shut up x

and it would seem I've suddenly developed torrettes, particularly towards hubby :blush:

"argh boobs!"
"boobage"
"FUCK OFF! sorry"

can you use a FRER tomorrow? if you were it should hopefully show by now. GL x

not really hun, as dont want to waste money on a test, so going to wait until mid next week. Though getting pretty intense AF pains so think she's on her way anway x

feeling really rough & achey this morning, af pains only lasted about an hour on and off

not going to the clinic today as have so many signs that a :bfp: is coming, I know chances are I'm not pregnant, but if I go for the tests with a doubt in my mind & then start bleeding I'm always going to wonder

And omg the nausea is so bad today, feels like I've been drinking all night, which is daft cos I dont drink

:pray: this is our month for a sticky
:dust: & :bfp: to everyone x x

Last edited:
getting pains in my bikini line (anone else had this?), Loki's gotten even more protective, BAYV came yesterday & he was barking & growling, I literally had to drag him into the playroom (obv Doodles was with me), if hubby comes near me Loki is straight between us (he's normaly only this protective over Doodles) & I cant even stretch without him checking on me :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back