Perfume?

PippaJ

Reaction score
Totally off topic... What perfume is everybody liking at the moment?

I've run out of everything and I've no idea what is around anymore, it's been so long since I bought any and I fancy a change from my normal stuff (just finished Parisenne and I like A Touch Of Pink by Lacose, both very light and floral).

What is everybody liking at the mo?

I wear ghost luminous, marc Jacobs Daisy, vera Wang princess or ck in2u x my favourite perfume ever is discontinued which is absolutely gutting!!!

I like Lacoste Touch of pink too. D&G Light Blue, Echo, DKNY Be Dellicious.
I'm liking the new Ghost perfume Captivating.

I love Vera Wang Rock princess but its out of production now so i have to get it off ebay.
x

Ooh think I'll have to go and have a sniff at Ghost then, don't think I've ever smelt any of that range.

Trip to Debenhams soon me thinks :)

OH thinks the new Ghost smells like sherbet when its settled!

I love Vera Wang - Vera Wang but mostly wear The Sanctuary fragrance at the moment as I love its freshness. Estee Lauder Pleasures is my signature fragrance :)

I wear Romance- Ralph Lauren, , Issy miyake, Channel Allure and in the winter, Pure poison.

Diamonds by Armani Emporio, Vera wang princess and Hugo for women :p

I love Vera Wang - Vera Wang but mostly wear The Sanctuary fragrance at the moment as I love its freshness. Estee Lauder Pleasures is my signature fragrance :)

I've not heard of The Sanctuary. I love Estee Lauder Beautiful, lovely perfume

Ooh lots for Vera Wang too, I'll be checking those out.

Thanks girls xx

Paco Rabanne - Black XS :) Absolutely LOVE IT! Such a sweet scent! It's lush!

I also ocassionally wear Carachel - Amour Amour

I only like ghost luminous, none of the others x ooooooh ralph lauren romance is beautiful too!

Coco mademoiselle or Jo Malone cocoa & blue agave.

A brilliant one which is also really cheap is the Body shop Love Etc. Perfume. The body shop is the nearest 'smellies' shop to work and I bought it one day when it was hot and I was feeling like a sweaty mess in the office! I always get complimented on it.

Armani Code, DKNY and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue x

I like Angel - on Angel Innocent but think it has been disconnued so stocked up on it but like most of the Angel Perfumes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back