Does anybody actually feel pg yet??

bumpmakes3

Reaction score
I know this seems like a silly question, I mean I've had 2 scans, seen alien wiggling about and am reading up on maternity stuff all the time. Everybody around me knows about it, it's a common topic of discussion and hubs is so excited he can't help but keep staring at my tummy and copping a sneaky feel......BUT I still almost can't believe I'm pregant.

When I went for the 12 week scan it was like watching someone else. Maybe labour will be that good :rotfl:

Is it just me??

im 9 week and i just feel fat thats all. My fat is hangng over the sides of my trousers and my tops are tight. I dont feel pregnant at all. :wall:

i don't think i'll believe till i've had my scans or i can feel lo kicking :rotfl:

Yep, I know what you mean. I always pictured pregnant women as having a bump and I don't think i will truely feel pregnant until I get one of my own and even better - feel the baby kick. I keep touching my tummy and trying to picture my little bean in there but it just doesn't quite work. I do feel well ropey this week though, so feel very pregnant in an entirely groggy way.

I do feel well ropey this week though, so feel very pregnant in an entirely groggy way.

Soory to hear that Becs. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Nope, just a bit bloaty. :)

Even after seeing bean via an early dating scan, it still seems to be happening to someone else. In fact, it was MORE weird seeing it there as it's not identifiably a baby yet.

I dont feel pregnant either.

Havent had it confirmed by the doctor but seeing the midwife on Tuesday so hopefully it will seem more real, but I dont have many symptoms so dont physically feel pregnant.

Even tho im being sick all the time, i still dont feel pg yet :D

I didn't feel pregnant till quite late on - after 12 wk scan was worst time because your hormones are settling down again so you're feeling normal and you're not showing!!! Just you wait a few months :dance: ...then you wont be able to bend down, rolling over in bed is a chore and the baby kickng you lol!

midna said:
Kylie1007 said:
I didn't feel pregnant till quite late on - after 12 wk scan was worst time because your hormones are settling down again so you're feeling normal and you're not showing!!! Just you wait a few months :dance: ...then you wont be able to bend down, rolling over in bed is a chore and the baby kickng you lol!

Rolling over in bed a chore ....lol ...Ill rephrase for you ...MISSION mehehexx

Absoultely. You have to get your OH to push you over!!

I just feel fat and hungry all the time at the moment. Can't wait to get a bump! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back