Think I have a migraine

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
As the title says really! Was off work msot of last week as was having horrible headaches. Only thing that would make them better was sleep.

Back at work today and currenty sat in the loo with the light off and really bad pain in my temples. It's nice and quiet and dark! Office is far too busy and bright for my liking.

I've never had a migraine before. Is this what they r like? If so, I no like them :(

Feeling like a need a hug and sleep :(

yep thats a migrane, but if it lasts you will need to speak to your midwife hun not to ry and scare you or anything x

will ring her in the morning if it's still bad, at home now so can close the curtains, watch crap on tv and sit on here :)

my migraines are awful and touch wood only has 2 at 8weeks.
Headaches, flashing lights, nausea, slurred speech, confusion, numbness in the arms n mouth...but mine r extreme like I say. Urs could be cluster or tension headaches - have u had paracetamol hun?
xx

yeah i have been taking paracetamol but it doesn't touch it.

just woken up from a 2 hour sleep and my head still hurts :( hate feeling crap :(

saw my doctor last week who just said it was hormonal headaches, but this is not a headache. think i will ring my midwife tomorrow.

my migraines are awful and touch wood only has 2 at 8weeks.
Headaches, flashing lights, nausea, slurred speech, confusion, numbness in the arms n mouth...but mine r extreme like I say. Urs could be cluster or tension headaches - have u had paracetamol hun?
xx

hve u spoken to anyone about ur bad heads tht isnt sounding right

Yeah been t the doctor abt a yr n half ago n she took me off the pill and it was restrictin my blood flow in my blood vessels in my eyes hence causing the frequency (i was getting them 2times weekly)....but the type IHave r just a very extreme type. migraines r ur braining swelling and touching the inner of ur skull....1% off of an epyleptic fit. touch wood since i quit the pill they were more like once every6mnths...but the preg ones were triggered by hormone surge.
Xxxx

Woken up with bad head again so no work for me. Gonna go back to doctors and see what they say this time.

Been back to drs. Got different painkillers and tablets to stop me feeling sick as I'm struggling to eat :( was told to self certify for a week and rest and get plenty of sleep. So that's what I intend to do.

Just wishing my head would stop feelin like it's gonna burst!

When I get my migraines I couldnt be on a laptop or watch tv, its all i can do to lie in bed and try not to be sick with every movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back