Perfume?

I love prada, i wore it when me and OH met and now when I wear it he goes a bit funny!

marc jacobs daisy or laura biagiotti never seen laura biagiotti in england tho?

vera wang princess, miss dior cherie, armani she, marc jacobs daisy i also like sarah jessica parker 'lovely' xxx

i wear dkny woman all the time its my no.1... i also wear dkny be delicious, armani diamonds and estee lauder sensuous and jean paul gaultier... :D xx

My favs are DKNY for an everyday perfume and Prada Amber for special occassions xx

M&S do their own brand of perfume called Isis, smells just like Issey Miyake & Next do one called Just Pink (I think) that smells like Ralph Lauren Romance. I love Gucci Rush2, Gucci Envy, Gucci Envy Me & Bvlgari Eau Fraiche. All light floral type/aqua type fragrance. I don't like perfumes that are too heavy or sweet as they make me feel sick.

Sunnyb xxx

I bought the miss dior cherie a few months ago cause OH liked the smell of it :p
I love it! Wear it every day xxx

I LOVE Paco rabbane Ultraviolet and Cacharel Amor Amor, it makes my knees buckle whenever I smell either. And if someone walks past wearing one I always want to lick them :rofl:

I luuuurve Chloe, love love love it lol

I also love YSL Parisienne and Marc Jacobs Daisy. I have Chanel No5 but it's so expensive I only wear it on special occassions lol

Oh and I love Hugo Boss Woman and Paul Smith perfumes too

Just love them all lol

I love Calvin Kleins Euphoria and Flowers by Kenzo :)

I love christina aguilera's fragrances they are really sexy but I LOVE burberry london YUM x

Since having my second daughter I can't wear perfume anymore!! Makes me gag... hoping the reflex will wear off as I'd love to smell pretty again!

Went through a stage of really chumming paul smith extreme at high school as everyone else had these dead girlygirly sickly sweet perfumes and between me and my best mate all you could smell was the extreme it was that strong against the others!

Atm though I'm an Anna Sui girl =D Flight of Fancy, Dreams and Magic Romance being the favs

OH goes crazy over Magic Romance though=D

Christian dior midnight poison is LUSH as well!! X

Unforgivable by Sean John, i keep this for weekends and use Jean Paul Gaultier Classic for during the week x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back