peoples oppintions please :)

smnicholson92

Reaction score
so me and oh found out today that we are having another little boy and would love some of your oppinions on the names we have picked so far :
so we have Freddie Brody and Jasper Brody, i have always loved Freddie but has become quite popular and them my oh has just sed Jasper and we both reli like it and the more i say it the more it is growing on me :) freddie is in the top 10 boys names to which puts me off a bit as i dont want hime to be like 1 of 5 or 6 other Freddies in his class were as Jasper isnt what do people think and if u have any other suggestions that aint on the top 100 please do share o and i love like cute names and oh loves strong name and i think Jasper is kinda a bit of both :) xxx

I love the name jasper it's unusual and congrats on the good scan x

I MUCH prefer Jasper. Sounds a lot more... I don't know the word - maybe 'classy'?...not sure how to say what I mean, but I think Jasper is lovely.

Love both hun, Freddie is a name we have discussed for our next although we have our heart set on Theo if we have another boy xxx

Love both hun, Freddie is a name we have discussed for our next although we have our heart set on Theo if we have another boy xxx

thats weired i love theo too and i love max and dylan they were on my list to but oh wasnt keen :?) xxx

You have very good taste :) We chose Max because my OH spent the pregnancy calling my bump Maximus as he said he was his little gladiator. After that I only knew him as Max and he used to kick when I said his name :) Dylan is my OH's middle name xxx

Freddie seems to lack authority somehow. It's a sweet name but it sounds like one he might outgrow. Go with Frederick if you like it as it's a name he can grow into but also a name that has phases: Fred, Freddie, Rick, even Derick. He'll have a name for every occasion!

Freddie seems to lack authority somehow. It's a sweet name but it sounds like one he might outgrow. Go with Frederick if you like it as it's a name he can grow into but also a name that has phases: Fred, Freddie, Rick, even Derick. He'll have a name for every occasion!

well that is one of the things that is puttin me off its cute for a chold but not so much an adults name and also wen he gets oldr it will probably get shortened to fred or something and i reli dont like the name fred xxx

My nephew is a Freddie, it suits him to a tee but is quite common atm. It wasn't so common when he was named though.

Jasper isn't my cup of tea personally but it's a lot more unique

xxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27