Thoughts on.....

me and my boyfriend have decided on
harry james for a boy
and emma marie for a girl

Jasper is def the best out of those! xx

Really nice names hun, I love Marie for a middle name, I thought of a middle name just before falling asleep last night and its gone from me brain now, baby in....braincells out!

Jasper is a lovely name! :yay: (Sorry not up to much on the intelligent front this afternoon .... :cry:) Although it is the name of my friend's cat, I still think it's a great name!

Niall reminds me of a boy I swapped saliva with when I was in Ireland at 15...and I mean just that. God, washing-machine, face-licking eejit..BLEEEEEE

jasper is my pref. :) and quite unusual . a boy in school was called niall and everyone called him river after the nile lol so thats a no no for me.

weve picked harry alexander for a boy harry after my daddy and
madison louise for a girl, louise os my mums middle name and my sis' middle name and i wanna start a tradition lol xx

Aww Marie is my middle name, all the girls on my mom's side have Marie as their middle names. I am going to carry on the tradition, but we are going to double barrell it as a middle name. For girls it will be Ashlee-Marie and Jada-Marie as middle names. Love em! x

I prefer Niall than Jasper Jasper reminds me of jasper carrot :D although Niall name ive only heard once from hollyoakes :roll:x

lol he was :O but i like the name not his character :p lol x

I'd have to go with Jasper - and will certainly be adding it to my list - thanks tonks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back