Pelvic pain and numb/week leg?

Rachey

Reaction score
The past few days I've felt quite a bit of pain down below, I don't really know how to explain it, it's as if it's a pain right across my pubic bone and in my groin.

It's more painful when I move quickly, rolling over in bed at night is becoming a nightmare lol!

I keep getting shooting/cramp pains down the back of my legs and my right leg seems to feel really week for a few minutes at a time then goes back to normal.. Anyone know what it is? Or if it's just all normal and part of being pregnant lol

xxx

Ooh, sorry I can't offer much help but had something very similar to this happen for the first time when I was in town earlier and was wondering what it was myself! x

Ooh, sorry I can't offer much help but had something very similar to this happen for the first time when I was in town earlier and was wondering what it was myself! x

Hmm it's a strange one eh, I want to ask MW but I don't want to bug her when it's probably just normal! Did your leg as if it was just going to give way? :eh:

xxx

I went for a walk yesterday with the OH and on the inside of my thigh the muscle seemed to keep spasming (don't know how to spell that lol) and my leg kept giving way. Think baby was juts lying on a nerve. xx

Sounds like spd to me hun, baby could be laid on the sciatica nerve too which often makes the leg give way.

Talk to your midwife about it, if not if you've got an ice pack put it on the place where it hurts for 10 mins to relieve the discomfort.

Hmm it's a strange one eh, I want to ask MW but I don't want to bug her when it's probably just normal! Did your leg as if it was just going to give way? :eh:

xxx

Where it was down behind my knee I had to hold onto OH til I got to sit down cause my leg was all shaky :/ I'm probably going to mention it to my GP on Tuesday when I see him. x

I have this, quite severely, seeing a physio about it. It sounds like 'pelvic girdle pain' .

I found this website really helpful: http://www.pelvicpartnership.org.uk/

I've been recommended a waterbirth to help with the pain :) its deff worth talking it over with your midwife hun xx

I have this, quite severely, seeing a physio about it. It sounds like 'pelvic girdle pain' .

I've been recommended a waterbirth to help with the pain :) its deff worth talking it over with your midwife hun xx

Thanks hun, had a wee look :)

I've got MW on Tuesday so will mention it to her then! I wasn't sure if it was maybe caused by baby being head down, but after reading about pelvic girdle pain it sounds like it might be that!

xxx

Thanks hun, had a wee look :)

I've got MW on Tuesday so will mention it to her then! I wasn't sure if it was maybe caused by baby being head down, but after reading about pelvic girdle pain it sounds like it might be that!

xxx

Let us know how you get on on tuesday hun, i'd be interested to know what you midwife thinks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back