Peeking in from tri 2...

kanga86

Reaction score
Hello ladies, lil old Kanga here!! Looks like I'm allowed to join u all in the final tri :D

I am pretty scared especially with all the labour, contractions and pain threads :shock: I am really that close now!! Doesn't seem as though I should be this far along yet, I'm not ready :brat: lol xxx

Yay, Kanga! Welcome...great to see you here! It really has been flying since 24 weeks for me and I hate to tell you but it goes even quicker in here! It's all very exciting though xxx

wow torino, not long for u to go now :) xx

Nope, I reckon the nugget is a stubborn one though so its going to make me wait as long as possible!!

welcome to tri 3 hun :) nice to see you hear, and its great to know ur on the final stretch xxx

KANNNGGGAAAAAA hello lady, great to see you here :)

It all speeds up now, I am really starting to freak out now too lol :)

:hugs: xxxx

Hey Kanga, great to see you in tri3. Don't worry about labour, it's hard work but soon as LO is in your arms it's all worth it and the pain is forgotten xxxxx

Yay welcome honey!!! Your pregnancy has gone mega quick!! Good luck for the last tri :) I am hoping I won't be here much longer xx

Hi sweetheart. Lovely to see you over here too xx

Hey welcome to tri 3 hunny, i would say enjoy it whilst it lasts! These last few weeks fly by!! Lol xx

Crikey I can't believe how quick it's gone! :yay: xxxxxxxx

:yay: really pleased your in here hunni, rest as much as you can now you'll need the energy lol xx

Woo hoo, hey girlie! Good to see you over here! x

Thank u all for the lovely welcome!! :love: looking forward to spending the next few months with u all, well before u all have ur babies first :D xxx

Welcome to Tri3 hunni, wow seems like only yesterday you got you bfp :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back