Peeking my head in...

frankie247

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm officially tri 3 tomorrow, but as I'm out most of the day at my 4d scan thought I'd say hello!

Those who aren't long over from tri 2 will know me, but for those who don't - I'm frankie, 25, married and live in the Midlands.

I'm so so excited to be in tri 3, but looking at the majority of threads about labour...would like to go bury my head in the sand for longer lol.

Look forward to getting to know you all and catching up with tri 2 faces :) xx

Argh called the place doing my scan tomorrow just to confirm the appointment and they said they had no record of my booking even though I spoke to the same person when I initially booked. However, they've been able to fit me in and I've found my voucher so looks like Friday 13th was actually lucky for me! :)

Welcome to tri 3! Glad you sorted your scan out! Its an amazing experience :)

Welcome to tri 3 and good luck at your 4d scan tomorrow,

welcome to tri 3! it does seem scary at first, but it's so exciting being that bit closer to giving birth! xx

Hi honey! Welcome to tri3. It's a bit scary with all the labour watches! Great news about your scan. Can't wait to see your pictures!

:wave: good to see you here hun! bet your like a kid xmas eve waiting for the scan tomorrow :) cant wait to see some pics, think i'm getting around OH for a 4d scan, slowly but surely with a bit of emotional blackmail etc hehe! xx

Awww welcome to try 3 chic!! Enjoy your scan tomorrow xx

Welcome to tri 3! Hope ur scan went/goes well today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back