Last week of tri 2!!!

scottishlassie

Reaction score
Going by this website this is my last week of tri 2!! :shock: I'm a bit scared, tri 2 has been really good, my worries from tri 1 faded and i've been enjoying being pregnant, but this will be the final part of the journey! I'm very excited to meet our wee girl though :), its a mixture of fears (mainly over labour!) and excitement!!
When i got my BFP i thought - its ages until tri 2 and a hell of a lot longer til tri 3. But now its nearly here!!! Eeeeeek!!
I've started peeking into tri 3 to see whats to come! :) xxx

Tri 2 does seem to go quicker and not drag so much! Plus it's much less stressful and I feel much better! From what I remember though tri 3 drags again at the end waiting to meet the baby! Just thinking you will probably just be having your baby as I get into tri 3!

Ah is this not your first hun? I can deffo see it dragging on counting down the days til we meet our baba. Yeah i will probably be about to pop when you move into tri 3! xxx

Eeeeeeee well done hun. Will be a shame to see you go. But I'm sure you'll love tri 3 and be itching for it to end. I am now and I'm no where near! lol xxx

I'm so excited to move over to tri 3... I can not wait to meet my little man, I'm not at all nervous about labour, ill prob change my mind towards the last couple of weeks!! I will be close behind you!! Xx

Thanks princess - i know it feels no where near but it will be here before you know it! Once you have your 20 week scan, it starts to sink in that your actually 20 weeks pregnant, and then the weeks seem to just keep flowing! Well thats what its like for me :)

Hehe kelly i'm excited too! Just bit nervous because this is my first, just wanting everything to go okay. I like knowing i'm not going into the next tri alone and i knew you'd be going over really soon after too :):dance:

xxx

Going by this website this is my last week of tri 2!! :shock: I'm a bit scared, tri 2 has been really good, my worries from tri 1 faded and i've been enjoying being pregnant, but this will be the final part of the journey! I'm very excited to meet our wee girl though :), its a mixture of fears (mainly over labour!) and excitement!!
When i got my BFP i thought - its ages until tri 2 and a hell of a lot longer til tri 3. But now its nearly here!!! Eeeeeek!!
I've started peeking into tri 3 to see whats to come! :) xxx

I've been sneaking into Tri3 as well (teeheehee!) as according to my big day-by-day preggo book I'm in Tri3 now! Think I'll wait though til at least 27 weeks, as per forum, but then my ticker says 28 weeks :roll: who knows eh?!

Can't wait to be on the home straight - eeeeek! x

I've been feeling exaclty the same. Tri 2 seems to have flown by and I'm just so excited and can't wait to meet my little one. Only got 6 weeks til I start my leave too eek!!! X

I'm glad you girlies are moving over with me to tri 3 when the time comes :) i've noticed the tickers since tri 1 that are roughly around the same as mine :) woop!
Yeah jen i'm a bit confused by all the different weeks and trimesters etc, just gona go by this website so not to confuse myself hehe!
Jacki soo jealous your starting leave in about 6 weeks!! I've had issues with work and think i'm going to be here for quite a bit still :-( will be good to finish up though when i eventually do!
xxx

Ive 4 weeks to go till tri 3.....hopefully see you soon!!

Last edited:
I'm glad you girlies are moving over with me to tri 3 when the time comes :) i've noticed the tickers since tri 1 that are roughly around the same as mine :) woop!
Yeah jen i'm a bit confused by all the different weeks and trimesters etc, just gona go by this website so not to confuse myself hehe!
Jacki soo jealous your starting leave in about 6 weeks!! I've had issues with work and think i'm going to be here for quite a bit still :-( will be good to finish up though when i eventually do!
xxx

I'm just gonna go by this website too, as all my books say completely different dates. I just can't believe its less than 100 days now as well.

Ah huni, i'm only going so early as I have 6 weeks of leave to take beforehand, so actually only starting my maternity leave at 39 weeks, its all change round here at the min in my job and i just can't wait to get outta here for a bit. Then hopefully when i come back it will be more settled :shakehead:

xx

Hi Scottishlassie, this is my first and last week in tri 2 also (I only joined this forum this week). I move on Friday so maybe you can hold my hand into tri 3?! I'm a bit scared! :roll: x

hehe sure thing xcitedmum2b! :) I'm a bit scared too, but very very excited! I move over next tuesday i think it is, so i won't be far behind you :)xx

scottishlassie - I lied to you - I don't move til Tuesday either! We must have the exact same due date - 7th Aug?

how exciting!! time is flying fast isnt!! good luck in third trimester!! x

mine was originally 9th but moved to 7th at my 20 week scan, however when i was with my consultant on thur he explained that I was measuring 3-7 days ahead. Lol this has kinda left me that I really have no idea which day of the week is my changeover day! So for now I will stick to Tuesday also.

Do you know what you are having scottishlassie?

Yup team pink - little girl :). That sounds bit confusing for your dates! At my 12 week scan they said I was 4 days ahead, but because it's my first baba will probably be late so the woman didn't give me a new due date, so I'm actually over 27 weeks now, but to save confusion I've stuck with the first dates :) . Woop move over day Tuesday! Not long left hun :), do you know what you're having? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back