Another one gatecrashing from Tri 2! Hellooooo!

debecca

Reaction score
Hello to you all!

I'm coming a day early and my bump buddy Bloom hung on for a few days so we could come together (aren't we cute?) - so there are about 5 or 6 of us coming in today :shock:

Anyway, a question... Tri 2 is ace because you get to:

* acquire a bump
* find out the gender (if you haven't already)
* start to feel kicks

So, what is there to look forward to in Tri 3? So far my list looks something like:

* BIRTH :shock: :puke:
* Swollen ankles
* Waddling more and being uncomfy

Oh no hang on I thought of a good one - MATERNITY LEAVE! Yay! :cheer:

Anyway hello to everyone and I'm looking forward to Tri 3 :cheer:

Haha! You pretty much hit the nail on the head with your Tri 3 list but you forgot about bump pain, heartburn, waddling and ooooh - well, you'll find out ;)

Anyway! Welcome. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! :D

yay! :cheer: :cheer: welcome to the last bit! It's really exciting to see so many come over from 2nd tri at once! :D

Im so generous waiting for you but dont think im waiting for you you to give birth first if my little madam wants to come a week early thats fine with me. :cheer:

Hello everyone :wave:

Hello :wave: Appart from some stretch marks (grrr!) I've had a pretty good 3rd trimester (no swollen ankles, pain or discomfort) so you may be one of the lucky ones too, so just enjoy it :D I have to admit that i'm getting a bit bored and impatient but then that's not really a medical complication...just me getting impatient to meet bubs :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back