Peanut's Due Date :(

kanga86

Reaction score
So today is my original due date for my first lil peanut :cry: I have been a mess all week thinking about this day coming up, the emotions of having the mmc are so so raw again. I know I should be so happy awaiting the arrival of little Roo, but it is so hard knowing I could be meeting my 1st lil baby around now!! :( Along side all my original tri 1 buddies who are all pop like balloons the last few days

Keep reading all my previous posts within this section and I am now sat bawling my eyes out. :cry:

My Oh doesn't even get why I am so down, I doubt he even remembered without me reminding him though. We plan to let off a chinese sky lantern thing tonight in memory of our lil peanut.

Happy Due Date my lil peanut xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
:hugs: so sorry you're feeling down hun :hugs: x x

Big hugs hun, hope and my dates ate coming up soon too. It's lovely watching the girls pop in tri3 but I feel that sadness too. I don't think it matters that roo is on its way, your first angel baby is still important to you xxxxx

I totally understand how you feel...I should have been mummy to twins May last year, it still hurts to think they would be a year old by time this little one is born....hugs xxx

I know that feeling hun. I am glad you are doing something to make the occasion. We brought a plant for our little bean and at xmas and special occasions will put a little ornament etc in the pot. At xmas I got a tiny little white angel to put in the pot and me and the OH said merry xmas to the bean. It does help. xxxx

:hugs: hope your ok hun, its so hard xx

Oh hon it's so hard. I know theres nothing that will make it feel better but I just wanted to send you a big hug :hug:

Sending you big hugs kanga, it would have been my second due date today too. Lots of love xxx

Thank you everyone :hugs:

Big hugs to u to spinney on ur due date being today too :hugs:

I have managed to keep myself really busy today, had a big clean up downstairs in my house! Hoping my OH is home soon so we can let off the lantern. He has been out all day fixing his parents garage after someone broke into last night!! xx

Thinking of you xx yes you may have another roo on the way but no one can replace the ones we have all lost. I'm so ad this pregnancy is going well for you xxxx

I've still got 2 more due dates to get through this year :shock:

It's tough as all I wanted by 4th January was to be pregnnat again and it just didn't happen that way?

Hopefully by May 28 / July 2nd I'll have my sticky bean.

I hope after yesterday Kanga you can begin to look forward now.

On 8th Jan next year you are going to have your bubba so you can all commemorate the day as a family! Whilst you'll never forget your first little one I hope that this new bub brings you lots of happiness

xxxxx

I hope you feel better kanga :hug: is o hard. I am dreading the 25 January. ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back