my angels due date today

whyslifesobig

Reaction score
It would have been my due date today. Can't help but be a little sad.
It's still hard to see big bumps and new borns when i go out shopping and stuff.
Happy would be birthday baby :(

I'm so sorry you're feeling sad today, must be so hard. My thoughts are with you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I completely understand, We had an early MC in November at around the due date from a previous MC, not a nice time but we stayed positive and you can too - your baby was meant to be held by the angels xxxx

hey dear my thoughts are with you I went through the exact same thing and im still trying to cope with it. It will take time for the pain to ease but you will get there. Lots of love to ya!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Happy birthday little angel, :hug: have a wonderful birthday week playing with all our angel babies, your friends, enjoy the birthday cake and look down and after your loved ones here. another hug for you precious mummy here :hug: ......

Mummy it does get a little easier as time goes by, the first year i found to be the very hardest, I now have 3 angels in heaven, I am sure they all look down on us and know how much we love and miss them, Take care doll, Love, thoughts and hugs are sent your way, Yvonne xx :hug:

:hug: :hug: My thoughts are with you and I feel your pain and know how hard it is. I did something nice on the would have birthday of my angel to try to take my mind off which comforted me although i really wanted to stay at home and cry allday. :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back