Peanut's Due Date :(

I am feeling much happier today, I didn't let myself get too down after my cry in the morning.

Hugs to u Hope for 25th jan :hugs: xx

:hugs: mine is a way off yet on 13th march fx i have a bubs by then! Hope I will be thinking of you 25th!!

glad your feeling better kanga

Cuddles...

Wis I'd been able to do something with L for Billie's due date - unfortunately though it was just another day we had to say goodbye, and I've not felt strong enough to do anything for christmas other then just sit thinking about him and flicking through mags for what we would have gotten him and what hewould have worn. My little munchkin's 1 ina few days and we'd always planned that L would either have his r&r then or that we'd be pregnant again but sadly neither - No idea what I'm guna do with myself all day and think L's feeling the same.

Just hoping that by the time his due date comes around again then we'll be waiting for our second baba.

Big Squeezes Kanga, FX for the rest for all of us girlies!!!!!

So sorry for everyone's loses....I know your pain and how hard it is. When our due date came about last summer for our little angel baby it was so sad but at the same time I was soo grateful as out little man was growing inside me and all was well with him. I hope u all the best for getting your BFPs soon so u can all be mummies soon xxxx :dust:

Oh Kanga, only just seen this, I so understand , your torn between both arn't you, but hope your lantern went off all ok, lovely idea. If it helps after I got past my due date , I felt better about it, like I had gone full circle in some way - some sort of closure in a way! XX

Thank u everyone :hugs:

I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted since my due date pasted and I feel able to look to the future a bit more and not feeling as guilty. It is definitely like some closure as jjmum says.

We managed to let off the lantern a few days late on the 10th Jan instead, and we remembered our lil peanut and also my mum as her birthday was 13th Jan had she still been with us. xxx

Attachments

• lantern1.jpg
    lantern1.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 3
  • lantern2.jpg
    lantern2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 1
  • lantern.jpg
    lantern.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online