PCOS and WTT

Frankinstein12

Reaction score

Hello there,

Well I have just been reading through some of my old posts back in early 2013.
I was originally on the TTC journals.

Prior to that around August 2011 I came off the pill, and noticed I wasn't getting periods, long story short, feb 2012 I was diagnosed with PCOS.
At the time back in september 2013 - July 2014 I was in the process of becoming a teacher, doing my teacher training.
I must admit, it was the hardest, most stressful year of my life! And looking back now, if I'd have got pregnant then, I would have found that very hard, and probably wouldn't have finished my training.
Anyhow skip forward a year, we decided to get married, we tied the knot in July 2015 in Las Vegas! It was gorgeous.

Now it's 2016, I have a full time teaching job, I'm almost done with NQT year, I finish that in April. We would like to sell our house and upgrade to something slightly bigger, but I think I would like to be at the top of my pay scale in 4 years time.

The only thing stopping us from TTC is my weight and the problems I face with PCOS.
So I am here, I'm going to lose weight! It's all or nothing now.
Ready to face this journey!

Frank

Thank you :)

I'm excited, nervous the lot.
We're so ready for this, it's been a long time coming.
My only concern is the PCOS,
I haven used any contraceptive for 5 years, so I'm guessing I will need a lot of help to conceive,
Lots to explore though x

So I rang the doctors today!

They've put a referral through woohoo

Now to prep for the Hysteriosalpingogram, it sounds horrendous!
Anyone enlighten me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back