PCOS and all that jazz

I'm going to purchase some tomorrow,
Been to the doctors this afternoon, she was really nice, didn't mention my weight once which was surprising. She said, if I'm having periods at a similar date each month, it sounds like my situation has changed, and she's going to perform blood work at different dates of my cycle to determine whether I am releasing an egg or not, sounds promising! I'm so excited I could pee,
We are officially going to start trying in 3 months!

Frank

Oh man I have really bad period pains! Dull ache all up my back.
No sign of AF though yet, I bet she rears her ugly head at stupid o clock this morning :-/

Oh no! I hate bad cramping. Any sign yet?

It sounds like you have a really good consultant. 3 months will fly by! Xx

Aw she was lovely,
I've had cramps all day, but no sign yet.
I bought th seven seas conceptive vitamin, 3 for £10 at asda :)
Not bad eh!
Oh I'm so excited!
Like, really excited haha
I have babies on the brain!!!

Watching one born every minute! Needed to catch up on a few episodes I missed haha
Aw it's so nice to see people from all kinds of backgrounds, :)

Yes, I love it when they have couples on who have been struggling but it does make me want to be them, ha!

3 for £10 is great value :)

My pregnancy tests and ovulation packs arrived today haha
I'm still waiting to come on too :-/ bugging me!

I have mega bad belly :-/
Always get mega stomach aches,
Argh but no period yet! Come onnnn I've never wanted my period so much in my life haha

I know it drives your crackers doesn't it! Where the heck is AF when you want her haha.

Nada, nothing, zilch :-/
Maybe they have just stopped again, I should have kept track of them better of the last year, I can't remember if I had one last month or not x

Nope :-/
Unfortunately not,
My 'what to expect when you're expecting' book arrived today haha this should be a fun read lol x

Just been reading about the zika virus, I'm a little worried now about going to Orlando, there have been 12 cases found :-/

About to walk out my house to go to asda for a clear blue,
And low and behold, I come on my period!
Blah!

CD1 today for me too :)

I've got that book too, I've had it a while now and have read most of it!

I'm in agony!
Like pure agony, I get really bad period pains, :-( hot water bottle and hot blanket on, someone shoot me! Surely labour has got to be easier! Lol
I'll eat them words one day won't I haha
I have half term coming up soon, I'm hoping to read it then :)
Is it a good read? X

It is quite interesting. I like to know what is going on so it is pretty useful. It doesn't really cover problems though other than a very basic overview.

The agony is the PCOS and I find it's worse when you're late for some reason. Awful thing! Typical that you went out to buy a test and AF came... That's happened to me. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back