Paranoia

CarlyD

Reaction score
Sooo I'm not sure if the pregnancy is to blame, but I feel like a right weirdo right now.

Got sent home early from work (sick) and the DH is meeting his friend today. His friend is female and he's showing her our new maisonette. I'm normally alright about it but now I'm sitting here, waiting for them to come back here and I almost want to hide and make sure nothing is going on lol! I'm currently in the last room of the house but it's a small place so unless they jump on eachother as soon as they walk through the door I won't catch anything haha.

I don't get it. I'm normally fine with it. Not over the moon that one of his only friends is female, but can't be the paranoid wife! It would just be so cliche to catch him out after getting sent home from work early lol. Was hoping they'd already be here!

Realistically tho I'm probably gonna go back and un-double lock the door, phone him and tell him I'm sick and want him home and hopefully he will come home without her.

One can hope! Lol xD

LOL oh hunny the hormones do make us do funny things

Sorry for laughing at your story but it did make me giggle. It sounds like something id do these days too iv gotten very protective over my hubby dont even like when he goes to football or works late anymore

Im sure all will be fine and he be home to ya soon , ya prob wanna trow ur self on him now too hehehe

Its definitely hormones. A few of the girls here have had some awful dreams about their OH's. The thing is, pregnancy makes us super protective, not just of the baby but of everything we have worked for, our little comfort bubble is you like. This includes homes and husbands/partners.

It's an ancient instinct, to be desperate to keep other females away from our homes, men and our baby/children and pregnancy enhances this.

It will pass hunny.....in about 10 years :lol: xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back