Awwww

Tillytots

Reaction score
OH is definately in the good books today. He called me to say open the door Ive come to give you a kiss :D I opened the door and he was stood there with a slush puppie, a kinder egg, some cherries sweets and some popping candy for me bless him. He lives completely the other way on his walk home from work but wanted to take a de-tour to see me and bring me sweets :cheer:

I must admit when he'd left I rang him and said I was totally suspicious and asked him what had he done wrong :rotfl:

slush puppie, kinder egg and sweet cherries? Id be in heaven

Can you ask him to have a word with my bloke please? lol

Aww that's lovely :)

Glad to hear he is putting a smile on your face :hug:

lol, ive only ever used popping candy for rude things. And id be sick if i did that right now :rotfl:

Aww that's soo sweet!!! I totally want a slush puppie now!!! :D

Ahhh that is cute. I'd love OH to do that but it would be a pretty mean feat all the way from the US!

x

aww that is sooo sweet!!! :hug:

and as for popping candy!!!
thought theyd stopped making that years ago! i gotta find some!! lol

how sweet, mmmmmm kinder egg, what did u get inside???

i know! its very out of character for him :rotfl:

I havent openind my kinder egg yet, Im saving it for tommorrow as its my bad day - I have one day off a week where I eat what I want :) as for popping candy and rude things I never ever thought of that!!! :think:

off the subject till ive just noticed that today is your last day in triple figures :dance:

aww bless him hun maybe this is a turning point for him now :)
manda xx

hee hee hee! I hope so, he can keep that sort of behaviour up!! :lol:

xx

Tillytots said:
i know! its very out of character for him :rotfl:

I havent openind my kinder egg yet, Im saving it for tommorrow as its my bad day - I have one day off a week where I eat what I want :) as for popping candy and rude things I never ever thought of that!!! :think:

Its not that great! lol you end up with a sticky gloopy mess, and OH didnt even like the feeling!

aww thats so sweet of him :D

maybe he's starting to realise that he prefers your company to the elves and wizards hun :hug: :rotfl: i'm jk. that was really thoughtful :hug:

sarafet said:
aww thats so sweet of him :D

maybe he's starting to realise that he prefers your company to the elves and wizards hun :hug: :rotfl: i'm jk. that was really thoughtful :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have been feeling crap all day - dh is off work on annual leave - I have 3 children under 6 who always bicker this time of day - just popped upstairs to put the ironing away and found him snoring on the bed!! :lol: - you have a goodun there bringing you sweets - fancy a swap?? :lol:

Aw that is lovely!

Mine has been making a big effort with me too
Always nice!

Thats so cute and such a turn around i hope he stays like that for you.

:hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back