Pannick Attacks

Flossy82

Reaction score
Im sorry if this is in the wrong place but wasnt sure where to post it.

I never ever used to sufefr with anything like this before but for about the past 5 yrs now i tend to get pannick attacks on and off not frequent i admit but when i do it scare's me and its only really since my aunty passed away 5 yrs ago now. Whenever i think about life and get older that scare's me and then i think about dying and that's what terrifies me even more so since having the kids. I start to get all pannicky at the thought of this my heart start's racing ten to the dozen then i find it hard to breathe and i get all sweaty palms and forehead sometimes it will last for a few minutes or so and i then try to calm myself down or if not itl last the whole night (more so when it happens) and then i feel as if i cant go to sleep because i cant breathe and if i do i wont wake up again. :( I know dying is a part of life i accept that but it scare's me so to the extent of this and i try to get on with it all but its always a thought in my head and i dont want it to be this way. Ive tried telling friends, family but all they really tend to tell me is to stop being so silly. Ive out off seeing my doctor and telling him as i dont want to look daft. I really dont know what i should be doing for the best. :cry:

I suffer from them and at my worst never left my house for fear of having one. You really need to speak to your dr and talk through your options, I find talking to people who also suffer the best way cause ive had a lot of people who dont suffer from them look at me like im stupid. I STILL have problems and have to make myself do things that other people might find run of the mill of normal. Mine also started when I lost my Auntie about 3 years ago. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh love i also suffer from panic attacks there evil things
its horrible feeling so out of control of your emotions and body :(
If you feel yourself having one give me a text or ring if you want to
I know that when im at my worst ive rang a friend from here and its calmed me down

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back