Panic...

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
This might sound stupid but I keep having these panic attack type things and bursting into tears. It's since I found out that my OH's cousin is starting to TTC and they have only been together 6 months, they are always arguing, he smokes about 50 a day and her about 15. All the family are going along with it and are all excited. She keeps saying shes gonna get pregnant before she gets a house in september. And I just know she will. Then all the family will do is talk about her baby and I just dont know what I will do. I dont want to sound nasty or jealous but they dont deserve a baby, they are not a good couple at all. I just cant cope anymore. OH keeps telling me she wont get pregnant straight away, but I just have this feeling she will.

Sorry ladies, just needed to get it out :cry:

:hug: She might get pregnant straight away- she might not - mother nature doesn't always follow her own rules :wink:

BUT - there isn't a finite number of babies to be born, so it doesn't make your chances any less likely, and even if she gets pregnant before you - it won't make her life any better than it is now - you'll still be you and OH will still be OH and no doubt you'll still be a hundred times happier than her. And the family will still be excited about your baby when it comes :hug:

It is hard - everyone on here has these moments, - I have :wink: but there's nothing you can do - let it go and just know that your time will come when it's your time :hug:

You know what Jodielou you are a beautiful person and no matter how big all of this seems right now and how much it all crowds in on you, you will have a great family one day. With children who know what it is to be really loved, safe and secure. That's your future, it only seems impossible to believe because you want it so much, but you will be there and won't even remember feeling this way. The people you are talking about won't even get a look in. I know how easy it is to feel under pressure when other people cose to you ttc. But how ever difficult this bit is, it'll be worth it in the end.

You'll see :hug:

:hug: It's gonna be ok Jodie! I know you are probably upset bc you can't help but think if not for the miscarriage, you'd have been pregnant before her.
But, darling, these things happen for a reason. Don't let yourself get too worked up about it, as it happened yet. Who knows, you could beat her to the punch. And I feel pretty sure that your family has enough love for 2 babies! Each one will be different, and they will both be special!
Just think of how great of an aunt you're gonna be! Sounds like that baby will NEED a good aunt too!
And know that we are all here to support you.

aww hun i know how you feel, its like every ones TTC or having babies. Dont worry if she gets pregnant, lots of women get pregnant and dont deserve there babies. My mums always going on about my aunty that abuses her kids and it drives me up the wall. She gets pregnant so easily and its unfair!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank's everyone. It all does make sense, and I know if it was somebody else I would saying the same thing's as you have said to me, but it's just so hard. Our baby would of been due anytime now.

I think I will feel batter in a couple of weeks, Its all just got abit too much recently. We are going holiday in five weeks so I'm going to try and look forward to that and have fun. Thing is I havent really been living, I've been wishing my life away two weeks at a time because of TTC and havent been planning much for the future because 'I might be pregnant'. From now on though I'm just going to live a normal life and forgot I'm TTC (easier said than done).

I'm really sorry for just coming on to moan, it must seem like I'm being abit selfish but I really dont get much opportunity to come on here lately and I'm just so down. I think you are all lovely I really do, and I wish you all the best of luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back