Just a LITTLE rant!!

TINKS82

Reaction score
I found out on facebook that my husbands cousin is pregnant! I know I should be happy for her and deep down I am but can't help but feel envious, it breaks my heart so much! And more so that she is moaning that she can't fit into her wedding dress as they are getting married in 4 weeks, I wouldn't be moaning I'd be over the moon. They already have 2 kids. She is only 9 weeks and had a scan today as she is diabetic. I must sound like such a bitch but I can't help it as I want it to be me. Sorry rant over.

Oh hun, your time we come. It is hard not to feel that way thats how I felt the other day with someone. Although mine is different as she is just someone who doesn't care and always aborts and is already a bad mum. I hope you get that :bfp: soon until then us ttcers will just have to stick together and be happy for each ladies that is lucky to have their month. sending you hugs and :dust: xx

Thank u, can always count on people cheering u up on here. It's horrible and wish I didn't feel like that, it's weird as I feel so happy for people that get their BFP on here, probably coz everyone is in the same boat and we all support each other. Think I feel more like this at mo as worrying about my 21 day bloods next week. Xx

Stay strong :) good luck :dust: xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back