Pain in groin area

Rachel

Reaction score
I have this pain in my left side, sort of in the groin area.

It's not there all the time but I get it quite abit, sometimes it lasts a few days then will go away but then come back but when I do have it it's there pretty much all the time. It's not even a pain really just something I can feel, sort of like being pinched in that area but on the inside if that makes sense? It's always in my left side

Also sometimes when I get up I get a really sharp pain lasting a few seconds, in the same area although I do sometimes feel that on my right side aswell.

Does anyone know what it is? Worrying me abit now

Thanks x

If its worrying you maybe going to see your Doctor or Midwife can help put your mind at rest???

I began having pains, just like you on my left side but only when i began spotting......

Praying its nothing for you, but do see if you can get yourself checked out, will help put your mind at ease.....

Really sounds like stretching pains to me but if you're worried you might feel better seeing your own doctor for re-assurance :)

Hi,

I've been having stretching pains - been quite uncomfortable today to be honest; from what I can remember I had it when I had the girls too.

It's probably nothing to worry about but if you're are concerned I'd say definately see your doc.

All the best

PS: What date are you due?

Thanks for your replies :hug: It probably is just stretching pains, will still mention it to it to midwife when I see her unless they get any worse before then.

DaisyRose im due on 6th July :)

x

Hi,

I thought you must be around the same time as me - I'm the 7th July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back