Pains

Gruntie2

Reaction score
For the past couple of weeks... when i have woken up in the middle of the nite to go to the toilet... when i go.. i get a pain... across the bottom of my belly.... feels like my bladder... this morning i woke up at 3am and it hurt quite badly.. i had to stand up to get it to disappear.. anyone else ever had this???

I got quite worried about it this morning... i may speak to my midwife about it when i go to see her on Thursday...

u'll have to let me know how u go on... i'll update u with what the midwife says on Thursday....

i had it in my kidney when i was pg with charl..whenver i woke, the pain in my kidney. mw said it was back flow from bladder to kidney! ask.. theres no harm

I get it every time, when my bladder is full. The most annoying thig is i need to go to the toilet every 30 min...
I get pains when my bladder full, when i turn suddenly, when i turn in the night... So pretty much all the time, apart from when i don't move. :) I asked midwife, when i had my 20 week scan and she said it is just stretching pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back