arghhhh wind! :(

LucyB.

Reaction score
I've suffered a lot with trapped wind throughout my pregnancy so far, more so lately. Its usually at night after I have a big meal at teatime but today I've woken up with it, really sore, across the middle of my belly, just above my belly button! Is it normal to get wind pains here? Xxxxx

I get them too, then my body works it through and I let off a huge toot, can be be embarrassing depending where I am lol!!!

I had terrible trapped wind last night. Really painful and couldn't sleep because of it. Deflatine is supposed to help, but not got any yet!

I've got pains in all sorts of places, some of them uterus related, and others which are definitely wind! I find some light stretching, yoga, or lying down in different positions, or a drink of water can help. The water particularly seems to help me if I get pain at night. x

i had really bad trapped wind pains all over my belly andin my chest. its horrbile and nasty. unfortunatley nothing helped me so i dont have any advice to give. but just wanted to say it is normal to feel them where you are feeling them and also mine just seemed to be a phase i went through for a few weeks so i am sure it will pass.

Thank u girls! Today they lasted 7 hours :( not constant just when I bent down I got a horrible sensation that felt like the trapped wind I get at night! Hopefully I won't get it tomorrow on my day off ha ha x x x

I get the same have done most my life though aparently I have ibs which is all part of it but I don't know nether I agree with doc on that lol
I tend to drink as water n do some excersize to help ease it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back