Pains?

March11

Reaction score
I've had virtually no pain or cramps at all yet and im 8 weeks pregnant i had a few cramps the week my period was due and that was it, then yesterday i started getting pain under my right hip that kind of went in time with my pulse it would come and go all day for about an hour at a time. I've been worrying because of no cramps now im worry because of this pain my bf just told me to calm down whatever happens happens but this really hasn't stopped my worrying.

cramps are normal hun! its just where its attaching and growing and its all changing down there :) keep an eye out if there so bad you cant move and if there is any blood then go to the hospital. but cramps are so normal so as your other half said dont panic and stay calm :)

I've had very few pains and that in itself has worried me. My logical mind tells me that if your uterus is growing to accommodate a baby then surely you would feel something?

It sounds like a stretching pain you have there hun, which is completely normal. Try not to stress yourself out about it. x

like the first girl said, all pains and aches are normal but its also perfetly normal not to have them too, good luck with rest of your pregnancy

all supposedly normal thou doesnt stop me worrying a bit either! hugs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back