• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pains !!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Well i have been getting pains every 15 mins since about 4pm,they aren't really painful but regular so i really hope this is the start :pray: ,i will text budge if this is the real thing or i will see you all in the morning :D xx

:hug: Hope this is it for you hunny :hug:

Just read your post in my post about being scared, hope you are ok, and it is a smooth, not-too-painful delivery for you :pray:

Hope you arent frightened babes sending big hugs xxxx :hug: :hug:

How exciting if this is it!!! Cant wait to see what you have!! :cheer:

Yay i hope this is it for u honey!! Remember dont be scared, your body was made to do this and it knows what its doing! Listen to your body hun! Try not to concentrate on the pain it will make it worse! Concentrate on seeing ur LO and keep guessing the sex!!
Loves to you and ur OH good luck honey i hope its a fast one!! (and not a big one! :shock: Theres been some whoppers on here recently!!) :hug: :hug:

thats how it starts :shock: ooooh how exciting.
Hope you are away and in labour by now.

Hope this is it :pray:

Hugs girl, you'll be holding your baba soon :hug:

ooOOoo Nikki I hope this is it for you and you get to meet your 'little boy' by tomorrow :cheer: :cheer:

Thinking of you xx

Ooooh Nikki good luck, I hope you're well on your way to having your baby now! xxx

oooooooooooo i haven't had a text so maybe shes gone in! i hope so bless her!

Hi girls cheers for your messages :hug: ,they are really hurting now coming at least ever 10 mins or more,just had a massive show too,hopefully it will be today :pray: xx

YAY!!!!! good luck nikki :cheer: :cheer: :hug: i really hope this is it for you hun :hug: just think maybe later today you will be holding your precious little one :hug: got all emotional now :cry: :hug: xxxxxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So exciting! Good luck petal, hope it all goes really well with you - not till you meet your little surprise!

Best of luck Nikki!!!

Im sure this is it, it HAS to be, I told you you could almost feel the finishing tape lol!

You gotta keep us informed hun!!

Be thinking of you all day :rotfl:

ooooooo good luck Nikki - hope this is it for you today :pray: :hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back