terrible pains

roxane 1985

Reaction score
since last night ive had terrible stomach pains, i got them bout every 10 minsfor 40 mins last night, and they have started again this morning.

they are not regular really but are more painful thanwhat ive been having :(

With it not being your first, your bh will be alot stronger unfortunately.
I've been having the same prob.. But lasting from 4pm til I sleep at night very regular n strong..
Just try and relax.. Unless u have any bleeding or doubling up pain that won't go with movement and rest, then there's nothing to worry about :hug:

its horrible they really make me tense up and feel almost like i need to go the toilet (only when i camp up),which i know i dont as ive been going pretty much evey day and twice yesterday,and ive even tried today but when i go i dont feel like i need to go.

had something strange when i wiped last night as well god knows what that was lol

thanks for replying hun ive been ever so worried since that thing last night, tried posting 2 post about it but didnt get an answer so with that and the fact my crmps have suddenly got stronger ive beena bit worried

Sorry I didn't see any posts last night my sister had her baby :)
Maybe go see ur mw to put ur mind at rest?x

Sorry I didn't see any posts last night my sister had her baby :)
Maybe go see ur mw to put ur mind at rest?x

aww congrats to ur sister, dont suppose she wantsto do rest of my pregnanc for me does she lol

well pain has started to ease bit now, just feeling lots of pressure towards the back

Lol I don't think she does lol!
I don't know what to suggest hun.. If your concerned go see ur mw.. It may just be baby's head moving down into position?

aw thats not fair, ive done the hard bit she only has to do 5 weeks a the labour lmao

well im gonna hold out till tomorrow as ive an appointment in the afternoon and i'll ask her bout the discharge and pains

Hope it goes well :D
I dunno I think she had a pretty hard job last night lol

ok i'll let her off the hook :)

god as much as i dont want anything to be wrong with the baby i just need it out i feel so crappy grrrr

Aw good luck, hope everything is okay. Maybe give your midwife a call to put your mind at rest :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back