• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nadine!!

Ahhhh so exciting :D sounds like she will be here before long x x

Aww Nadine, I just knew it. Had a feeling last night that you would go. Hopefully, this is it! If your going for a VBAC best of luck! I'll be here patiently waiting for any info. :)

Every 5-8mins lasting 30secs now!! Sounds like things are moving :dance:

Well they coming every 4 mins now lasting 20s, very strange sensation, keep thinking I can't do it but they take deep breath n get focused

Seems when I'm in bath they come every 7/8 mins but last longer n a lot more painful then when I'm out they of bath they come ever 4 min n last less x x x x

For all u ladies rushing it along just enjoy ur last few days coz I'll not lie this is painful n I no it's only going to get worse, plus side fingers crossed she will be here early hours or b4 x

Oh so exciting Nadine. Sounds like you're coping fabulously! x

Your doing great hun - breathing properly seems to be a big part of it from what people say!

So excited for you :) I wonder if you will be a June mummy or a July mummy :)

xxx

Your doing great hun - breathing properly seems to be a big part of it from what people say!

xxx

The breathing is, n I Find shaking my hands of fanning my face helps, butt I'm breathing that heavy threw them I'm sendin my self dizzy!! I'm either coping really crap n can't handle pain or as it's been going on since 5am I'm handling it better then I think, so scared of going Hozzy to be sent home or told I'm 2cm I'd be gutted :(

Goin to get some chicken to eat n then watch soaps see how I am then x

xxx

The breathing is, n I Find shaking my hands of fanning my face helps, butt I'm breathing that heavy threw them I'm sendin my self dizzy!! I'm either coping really crap n can't handle pain or as it's been going on since 5am I'm handling it better then I think, so scared of going Hozzy to be sent home or told I'm 2cm I'd be gutted :(

Goin to get some chicken to eat n then watch soaps see how I am then x

You're not coping badly atall hun! You've been going since 5am, that's over 12 hours!! You are doing great :)

Is it when contractions are 5mins apart that the hospital will say to go in? Or just when the pain gets too bad?

Enjoy your chicken! :lol: xxx

Oh very exciting......I think you will just about be a July mummy

Don't be scared to go in hun, if you can't handle the pain they can't turn you away... they never did with me and i was 2.5cm. Was gutted though but good job i stayed as it happened so quick! Keep breathing, something i never done i tried to fight the pain. Your doing really well... good luck. xxx

Just seen this thread. Good luck Nadine, hope you have your babe in your arms very soon x

Sunnyb xxx

They feel nothing like they did first time round- my discretion of early contractions are-

If u imagine cuing for the loo n there being 6 people in front of you n ur bursting n u get goose bumps n u feel like ur bladders going to pop with pressure!! Really strange haha

That's my description. I'm sure when they get stronger it will all change ha x

Is this the feeling of your contractions this time round? I had this earlier :rofl: I'm not due for 6 weeks!

And good luck hun, you are doing fab staying home all this time, bet you will be like 8cm when you get to the hospital! xx

Started a thread in labour & birth girls!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back