pains & worried

kelli

Reaction score
i got sent home from work today as my stomach is really hurting is this normal for 5 weeks & 5 days pregnant as i cant take to pain well.

kelli xx

Yes it's prob your uterus stretching hun xx

thanks 4 replying how long does this usally last 4 ? if u know xx

Well Im still getting the odd cramping pain or ligament pain when I cough / sneeze and Im 9weeks so I can't really answer the when, but it is normal xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I had cramps that lasted about 2 weeks around that stage. I will say though that I wouldn't have described them as 'pains'. More like mild cramps, not even enough really to register as uncomfortable. If you are in a lot of pain to the point of being sent home it might be worth putting your mind at rest and booking an appointment with your GP.

I agree it sounds like they're alittle too painful to be totally normal, I also described mine as cramps may be get it checked . Good luck xx

Thanks girls going to leave it for the weekend and see how it gets if its still bad ill take the day off work on sunday and go to see my gp on monday xxx

I had cramps on and off for 2 weeks in early pregnancy. It is just your muscles stretching to make room. I had one night of really uncomfortable cramps but nothing a hot water bottle couldn't sooth. Try not to panics, you can tke paracetamol if you want to try and take the edge off them a bit x

tried a hot water bottle last night when i went to bed made the pain worse at first then it settled down alot xx

Kelli try not to worry as long as you have no spotting with it it's totally normal list your uterus stretching and baby getting comfy. Take it easy and you'll feel much better. I had exactly the same thing. I get a few twinges now but nothing too painful anymore.

Thankyou so much got so worried as i work 5 days a week long days to so its hard 2 eat at certain times of the day...
glad someone else had the same going to go back to the doctors on monday xxx

I had really bad pains at 5 weeks which turned out to be a mixture of streching and a urine infection!! hope all is ok xxxx

thanks ruthie going to go back to the doctors tomorrow and ask wa it could be as the pains gets worse then settles down then gets worse xx

i would say for a first or second pregnancy the ligamant and stretching pains is a lot worse than the likes of say ladies onto 3rd etc as our muscles etc are a whole lot weaker and so not as painfyll wen stretching etc, but last night omg i had sum realy bad tummy pains that i knew were my bowel area i was doubled over and then i thought to myself u havnt been for a few days and then well i did :shock: luckily we had just got home from having a meal i dred to think lol xxx

thanks jojo find it hard to go myself :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back