Pains lower down

LauraKC

Reaction score
ive read that its normal to get stretching type pains lower down but recently mine have been one sided on the left side. they arent really bad, i just hope they are normal. is it still normal to get them at 11 weeks?

Definately, I got them all through with Ella. Mine were generally on my right hand side and low down :)

its completely normal hun try not to worry xxx

Yeah it's normal.

You usually only get them both sides with twins.

just your bodies way of preparing x

hi hun

i got the same pains with more pregnancy's dont worry hun, ikts just everything expanding :D

only worry if it gets really bad and u are bleeding hun xxxx

take care

I've got them almost constantly at the moment.
I wouldn't worry - I think it's normal!
L x

Hi Laura,
I am 11 weeks too and I have got exactly the same pains as you especially down my left hand side so maybe it is supposed to happen.
Do you have any other symptoms-I still have no sickness and I have just accepted that I am VERY lucky. My heartburn has now kicked in just as it did last time and gaviscon has started to taste good.
I really can't wait to have a bump rather than just looking fat-my litle boy asked me today-are you gonna have a bump or just stay fat mummy.Out of the mouths of babes!!!!!.
Hope you are well
Paula.

LauraKC said:
ive read that its normal to get stretching type pains lower down but recently mine have been one sided on the left side. they arent really bad, i just hope they are normal. is it still normal to get them at 11 weeks?

You are very normal hun, just normal pregnancy twinges and all that :wink:

I really can't wait to have a bump rather than just looking fat-my litle boy asked me today-are you gonna have a bump or just stay fat mummy.Out of the mouths of babes!!!!!.

:rotfl: :rotfl: They are so lovely eh?!

paulaws said:
Hi Laura,
I am 11 weeks too and I have got exactly the same pains as you especially down my left hand side so maybe it is supposed to happen.
Do you have any other symptoms-I still have no sickness and I have just accepted that I am VERY lucky. My heartburn has now kicked in just as it did last time and gaviscon has started to taste good.
Hope you are well
Paula.
HI paula. Good to know we are feeling similar at the same stage of our pregnancy. Good to know the pains are normal also. I didn’t realise that the pains were normally only both sides with twins. If id have known that I wouldn’t have worried so much! I am just starting to feel better now. I haven’t actually been sick but have felt nauseous for the past 2 months and very very tired. My scan is next week when I will be 13 weeks. Know what you mean about the fat bits. I am normally really slim, about 8 and a quarter stone and very toned. I thought my baby bump would be quite firm but I just have two rolls of flab and some round the back as well. When will it firm up?! When is your scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back