Pains in pelvis/pubic bone/vag area...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Afternoon lovely ladies,

I had some uncomfortable pains last night - some sharp pains right in my vag! I had to cross my legs and wriggle to stop it! Also had some pain in my pelvis region...

This morning I seem to have a lot of extra discharge, I was standing at the mirror and felt this trickle so ran to check and it just looks like CM, but then the same thing happened downstairs too - I felt very wet.

It is WAY too early for baby's head to be engaging so does anyone know what it is or has anyone else had it?

x

Yep... ive had the pains, they take my breath away sometime (OH panicks when i get them lol) i just put it down to my SPD as its all in my pelvis and pubic area, whether it is or not i dunno... and the extra discharge, infact i got loads of extra discharge earlier and had to go put a pad on!..

Phew - glad it's normal :)

How's your SPD hun? The bump pad helping? x

Well I'm hoping the pains are normal...lol must be as we all seem to get them!
Erm its pretty sore, last night was really was couldn't even stand! But its still sore today but least I can walk, hoping it doesn't get any worse today as I've got to go and have a new parents tour at brookes new school that she starts in september! Bump band is ok for a little while but its quite tight so get uncomfortable if I have it on to long!! So u can't win with it as I'm uncomfortable with it off or on!! Lol

No its not too early at all for the baby to be starting to engage, especially with your first. Mine was engaging early too! The pains are probably from that... i can't remember what its like not to be in pain lol, i am feeling sorry for myself today. xxx

I get these exact pains too - mostly when I try and roll over in bed or when I've been standing too long and I put it down to SPD, although I did ask my midwife today and she said it's just ligaments (they always fob you off with that!).

Use it as an excuse to slow down and do a lot less hun :) xx

Really Shauna?!

All baby's movements have changed too - they are all high up now under my ribs, a few pokes out the side when I'm lying down and then the very odd kick like a hand or foot is coming out of my vajazzle! And when baby moves, it is very noticeable, like the shape of my bump changes and I feel like a turn or somersault type movement...

My bump just feels very low and achy too, and getting a lot more twinges in my pelvis region! I am so whingy, how am I going to get through the next 9 weeks? x

Lulu - I get them in bed too; turning in bed is a mission! x

yeah like shauna said baby can start moving down towards engaged very early. mine has been head down and in same position since 22 weeks and engaged since at least 36 weeks.

i get same pains and had loads of extra discharge today. xxx

Really Shauna?!

All baby's movements have changed too - they are all high up now under my ribs, a few pokes out the side when I'm lying down and then the very odd kick like a hand or foot is coming out of my vajazzle! And when baby moves, it is very noticeable, like the shape of my bump changes and I feel like a turn or somersault type movement...

My bump just feels very low and achy too, and getting a lot more twinges in my pelvis region! I am so whingy, how am I going to get through the next 9 weeks? x

Yeah, no advice on getting through the next 9 weeks... i am really struggling now. Starting to think i couldn't go through the last bit of pregnancy again lol. xxx

Last edited:
Really Shauna?!

Yeah, no advice on getting through the next 9 weeks... i am really struggling now. Starting to think i couldn't go through the last bit of pregnancy again lol. xxx

Can't believe you are due in 3 days! x

i cant believe shauna is due in 3 days either, she was the only one i could remember being a couple of week (ok 8wks) infront when i got my BFP!! and now she is ready to have her baby! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back