Baby Engaging

lisa-marie

Reaction score
Just wondered if you felt baby engaging? Baby wasnt engaged at my MW appointment on tuesday but yesterday I had lots of wriggling and sharp pains in the pubic bone area so wondered if this is a sign that baby is starting to engage?

this is my first so i'm unsure..... but at my last midwife app on 22nd december she said the baby's head was at the brim of the pelvis but not engaged...

the past few weeks though my bump has dropped a bit and I've felt a bit more pressure down below and a few stabby pains..... i'm hoping this is baby engaging....

hope this is baby starting to make a move for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

i've felt very similar pains etc since yesterday and t definately feels like he's moving further down. also i have the occasional pain around my hip as if he's rubbing against it.

Apparently I was 3/5 last week at the consultants and although I can still feel him kicking under my ribs and it doesnt feel like he has dropped at all, I have felt more wiggling and strange movements in my groin area.

I have also read that you need to go to the toilet more for a wee or poo :shock: as the baby engages and I have noticed this with a number 2!

Its so hard to know what to expect when you've never been through it before! Lets hope we're all engaging!!

marge said:
Its so hard to know what to expect when you've never been through it before! Lets hope we're all engaging!!

God thats so true for the whole thing, its ok reading about it but unless you know what its meant to feel like its hard to tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back