• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Painful Pre-Labour

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Well this is the third day of pre-labour for me. It started on Sunday with some mild contractions every ten minutes - through Sunday night I was aware of period pain and backache. Yesterday I was having moderate contractions every ten minutes up until around 5.30pm when they all stopped, just having the odd tightening. Over night last night I have had tremendous backache and painful contractions with no rhythm to them - Im just wondering how long this can go on for, I am getting really tired and a bit worried that when the time comes Im going to be pooped! :eh:

Will see my midwife today to ask for some pain relief so at least I can get some sleep, Im hoping that my waters break and things progress today. Surely three days is about right for pre-labour? :oooo:

I was in pre labour for a month bar a day till issabelle was born at 4cm dialated I might add :shock: the hosp near me isn't great I got come back if your waters go there are no beds :shock: so had issabelle in the end at 43+6 and had a c section but it turns out she was huge and I wasn't progressing coz her head was stuck lol! I was in pre labour for zander for three days and popped him out :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully it means your dilating and will have a quick labour!! Really hope bubs comes today!! Try to rest as much as poss! x x

Oh poor you, you must be feeling knackered already! I'll keep my fingers crossed that things start moving more quickly for you today x

Awww bless you. I have no advice for you unfortunately but would just like to wish you luck xx

with my second pre labour lasted about 2 days and my waters never went. i really hope you can get some sleep lovely it could happen really quick with my second i went to bed after being checked and was only 1cm and when i woke up 4 hours later i was 8 cm and after getting to the labour ward half an hour later was 10cm and ready to push
all the best thinking of you xx

Thinking of you today x you must be so tired! x hope midwife gives you something to help with pain!

Good luck hun, lets hope todays the day for u and little one xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back