Pain in my side

Levi89

Reaction score
Good evening ladies - I'm worried... I'm getting pulsing pains in my side - like the ovaries... Its been going constant for the past 15/20 minutes. I've had the usual growing cramps but not this. Should I be worried?

Sweetie, sorry noone answered last nigfht. I don't know the answer! How r u feeling this morning, has the pain subsided???? X

It seems to have gone now - thankfully! I have my 12 week scan on Friday so fx its all ok. Thank you xx

hi hope you ok maybe contact mw c what they say xxx

You might show up as having an ovarian cyst at your scan, I get pulsing pains from mine (I have 4 cysts) but they are completely harmless to baby so don't panic if you have.
Am sure everything will be fine hun xxxxxxxxx

Oh I cant advise as unsure but maybe give the midwife a call and ask? Good luck at your scan xxx

I got these pulsing pains, still get them from time to time, its just growing pains, i dont have any cysts.

xxx

I've also had similar and when I had my scan found out I had a cyst on my left ovary. As baby brain says no need to worry cysts (if they find one) are harmless to baba xx

I hope you're ok...and fx for your scan! V exciting!

As an aside, I'm quite glad to have read a few of the replies above. I had an early scan on Saturday and they found a cyst on my right ovary. I was so happy at seeing baby that I didn't think too much about the cyst. But last night and this morning I can't think of anything else! I keep worrying it's going to hurt the baby somehow - but you guys have put my kind at rest, thank you. I'm a hormonal mess at the mo! Ha ha!

**thread hijack over!**

When I had my early scan there was no sign of cysts but I'm guessing they could just appear? Thank you though ladies - I paniced last night, even the OH was reassuring me (must be all thoses baby books he has started reading ;) ) lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back