Pains on one side only?

Beth88

Reaction score
when i get the major period pains for like 10 mins, thats all over, but through out the day i ache LOADS on my right side.. and only my right side.. I'm worrying now that this may be ectopic? its quite far to the right, like where i imagine my ovaries to be.. hmmm..

I copied and pasted this from a website for you

The most common symptoms are abdominal and pelvic pain and vaginal bleeding.
A ruptured ectopic pregnancy is a true medical emergency. If you suspect you have a ruptured ectopic pregnancy, call 911. Common symptoms of a ruptured ectopic pregnancy include the following:
Lightheadedness, dizziness, almost passing out, "falling out"
Pale complexion, clammy-feeling skin
Sweaty
Fast heartbeat (over 100 beats per minute)
Abdominal or pelvic pain so severe that you can't even stand up

Right ok lol i don't think i have that... hmmmmm.. this is very weird though. Thanks Sara :)

actually i just googled it and it says those symptoms are for a ruptured ectopic... not a developing one, and im so early that it is still developing.. hmm im concerned. Ive decided im gonna go to the docs tomorrow. Thanks anyway Sara :hug:

The first line was for symptoms of ectopic the rest was for rupture, i was admitted to hospital on mon night with suspected ectopic as i was doubled up in pain could hardly walk, but Dr said ectopic pregnancys normally come with brown discharge or bleeding and pain in your shoulder.

I had this a lot between maybe 4 and 7 weeks and it still happens sometimes, it felt exactly the same as you said - where I imagine my ovaries to be. Docs said it was just stretching and that it would be very severe if it was ectopic.

It is worrying but I think it is just stretching - remember, it's all very busy in there right now. I try to calm myself by imagining it's just my body building a cosy little home down there!! :lol:

Sure you'll be fine at the docs
:hug:

Im sure its normal, i remember feeling similar pains early in my pregnancy, i think its quite normal and nothing to worry about :hug: x

not wanting to worry you, but i had this and was investigated for ectopic, thankfully it wasnt this, but unfortunatley i miscarried i would get checked at the doctors, hope all is ok

hmm i just hate it.. i hate that its only on one side.... and its very strong at times.. Will defo go to docs tomorrow just to check. Thanks girls

samandbump said:
not wanting to worry you, but i had this and was investigated for ectopic, thankfully it wasnt this, but unfortunatley i miscarried i would get checked at the doctors, hope all is ok

Thanks sam.. I will go to the docs tomorrow after my exam... i really wanna know what it is :(

Hun your symtpoms sound so familiar!!
I had a pain confined to my left side for around 3 weeks..its was sharp stabby pain, and I was convinced it was ectopic..then it sorta went!

I think it was just that the ligaments on that side were more sensitive than the other!

But if you are worried, deffo see your doc :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back