Pads?

bearsmummy

Reaction score
What kind of pads did you buy for your hospital bag?
I am off shopping for my hospital bag things today and don't know what kind of pads to get.
Thanks xxx

Good question! So far I just bought two packs of tesco's own maternity towels, one slim fit and the other big ones. When I had gynae surgery before they gave me the big thick pads and I somehow felt much mroe comfortable wearing them (normally can't stand even the slim ones). I did wonder the other day about how many to buy too? I suppose it depends how long you bleed for afterwards, but a friend of mine was told to put two on at a time in the first couple of days!

I did have one pack of maternity towels but I packed some of the heaviest flow sanitary towels (the really big long ones with wings :lol:) too because the maternity towels are so thick they can be a bit uncomfortable to sit on x

I used Boots Mat pads. 10 for 99p (ish)
I found them really comfy and they may look thick but its extra padding for your sore bits.
I actually switched to regular sanitary pads after a while and found them very uncomfortable so switched back to mat pads. :)

tesco maternity pads till the main flow had settled then just regular always :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back