Over night bag....

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Hey, I'm half way through my pregnancy now and I admit it's a little early, I just wanted to make a list of what to take to the hospital, whether it's for planned C-section or labour (I may need C-Section) ....Heres were I've got so far, I'll be honest, first baby so haven't really got a clue....

1. Baby grows (How many??)
2. Sleep suits (How many??)
3. Maternity sanitary towels
4. Bikini (water birth)
5. P-Jams
6.Thin dressing down
7. Nappies (Newborn ??)
8. Bottles and formula (What milk?)
9. Blankets (How many?)
10. Camera
11. Wipes
12. Nappy bags
13. Bibs (How many)
14. Outfit to go home in
15. Car seat (take home in... carrier one)

Can anybody help me out here??? lol thanks x

There's already a list on here somewhere, I'm on me mobile so cnt give you the link but I'm sure one off the girls will sort you out :)

you might not need bottles or formula some hospitals provide this so check beforehand

At my hopsital they provide the bottles formula and nappies and ur not allowed to use wipes on newborn abaies bum in hospital its cotton wool balls water but they provide for me also a would take maybe 4 vests 4 babygrowd and same with bibs and 2 blankets because if u do need more u can always get oh or aomeone take stuff home u dont need bring other stuff up x

Don't stress chick. I packed everything at 30 weeks and was soooo prepared. Until I had whopper and none of the newborn baby grows fitted however we cut out the feet lol and hubs arranged later that day with some 0-3 ones. It all seems so stressful when packing but once u have ur baby you'll laugh at how hard it was to pack :) if you take enough for 4 days just invade of c-sec I'd say ul be fine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back