over eating!!

cherelle

Reaction score
Am i the only one here thats worried about over eating? I just cant help myself gorging all the time - ive already gone from a size 8-10 to a 12-14 and im so worried about going on holiday next week for 2 weeks all inclusive - ill eat myself to death!!!

How can i control it and stop myself wanting to eat non stop? :wall2:

No I'm the same Hun! I've been constantly hungry for about 3 weeks! I'm not sure how to control it lol. I just keep thinking I'm gonna need to go on lots of walks with the pram to shift this! Although I'm wearing size 14 maternity clothes and I was a 14 before. Just enjoy your holiday and pay for it later. Hahaha.
X x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cherelle the pics of you are all lovely hun I am sure you will look super on holiday! Easier said that done but just make sure what you are eating is not crap and you will be fine xx

I will put the other half of my Twirl in my draw now.......

I've been the same cherelle - spoke to my mw about it yesterday and she said just try and eat healthily so as long as it's lots of fruit and veg and not all junk you will be fine x

if your hungry then eat :) everyone laughs at me when i start scoffing lol

I ate tons in the first trimester then for a couple of weeks my appetite has slowed down, but it has started again recently and I too am stuffing!! I am a size 14 bottom now, gone from a size ten and my tops are heading towards that way too. I have noticed my breasts are staring to get heavy too... oh the joys!! It is good you are eating it means the baby is growing xx

im paranoid aswell hun as im a big girlanyways and reallydnt want to get any bigger, but my biggest tip for you is drink more fluids!! as you might not be hungry as your body confusses hungr with thrist :)

I fainted when I was 14 weeks and my midwife told me to eat more often, i'm not really a big snack type person, I used to just eat my 3 main meals a day and thats it apart from the odd biscuit with a cuppa.

I'm just about getting the hang of eating more often, I try to eat a snack of some kind inbetween my main meals but fill myself up with water/fruit squash inbetween.

Like others have said, just try and make the majority of what you eat healthy and you should be fine! :)

xxx

I'm the same...im gonna be like a balloon! No idea how to control it :( its worrying me too...to think i'm gonna have to loose all of this x

Im starting to eat a lot more now but have a wedding 1 month after im due so need to make sure im not fat for it lol xx

:popcorn: I am constantly pigging out...seriously. Hardly any of it is healthy. I can't resist...I'm brainwashed to eat shite....

xx

Cherelle the pics of you are all lovely hun I am sure you will look super on holiday! Easier said that done but just make sure what you are eating is not crap and you will be fine xx

I will put the other half of my Twirl in my draw now.......

thanks miss thats lovely :) and i was actually eating a supersized twix as i was typing that!!! im not doing myself aaaany favours at the mo.

Just cant wait for my holiday next week now - ive had the shittest week ever! Cracked my tooth in half on Tuesday and cant get a dentist app until friday and today i dropped my mobile down the toilet!!! And its my birthday tomorrow but everyones either away or working - even my OH is away! :-( boo!! x

:popcorn: I am constantly pigging out...seriously. Hardly any of it is healthy. I can't resist...I'm brainwashed to eat shite....

xx

Ha, awesome, this made me lol!

I too am eating like a horse....I made the mistake of weighing myself last week as well - hmm, not making that mistake again in a hurry!

x

this week I've ben going nuts. I've just eaten a whole box of breadsticks, a bowl of alpen and a cheese toastie.. :( and what is worse is i can't be bothered moving! they are going to have to roll me to the hospital to give birth.. :lol:

Oh yes, I weighed myself in mothercare last weekend...OH. MY. GOD!!! I'm not doing it again either!!!

xx

I was weighed three weeks ago.. I refuse to check it again!!

I felt much better yesterday when I spoke to a friend (who is very slim and has had three girls) who said that she put on 4 stone with her first. She doubts that this fictional average woman who puts on 2 to 2 1/2 stone actually exists! x

amen to that!! the only thing thats stopping me getting completely depressed is the fact i have a couple of friends who are slimmer now than theyve ever been before they had a baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back